LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Free yankee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

Pretentious posts really show why no one gives a flying **** about what you say on here.
    You still don't get it do you?

Here it is again: you do not represent everyone on Swellinfo... this should be easy for you to comprehend, you just have to try.

As for pretentious... sorry but it's how I think there's no pretence. I have a natural inclination to think and have been trained to do so and to write.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    That's a classic, but I don't believe that Jesus endorses the retarded heaven/hell theory... call me a inferno denier perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post

Here it is again: you do not represent everyone on Swellinfo... this should be easy for you to comprehend, you just have to try.

As for pretentious... sorry but it's how I think there's no pretence. I have a natural inclination to think and have been trained to do so and to write.
    If you can't write without coming off like a smug sociopath, it may be best to stay away from the whole writing thing. It doesn't make you sound intelligent or logical. It just pisses everyone off. However, that seems to be your goal, so I guess a congratulations is in order.

Bro, when you have to tell numerous posters one by one that through their disdain for your vocal auto-fellatio they don't represent the whole forum you start to show a redundant consensus.

image.jpg
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; May 17, 2014 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post

Bro, when you have to tell numerous posters one by one that through their disdain for your vocal auto-fellatio they don't represent the whole forum you start to show a redundant consensus.
    So the number is down from 'all' to 'numerous'.

I'm still not buying... try getting real and admitting that it is only a handful of the lower rung dwellers and we'll talk.

So the number is down from 'all' to 'numerous'.

I'm still not buying... try getting real and admitting that it is only a handful of the lower rung dwellers and we'll talk.
    Look mouthpiece, I have a long-awaited swell to jump on. How bout you make the should Roy stay or should he go poll and see the hard facts? Or just count the detractors one by one (not hard to do) in your thread and those you've hijacked. Real easy bro. Honestly, it's to the point where we are better served counting who actually does want you here. Which is Chuck ( who's long gone it seems) and...um...er...well...no one.

Go sit on one of your "printed" titanium fins. The rest of us actually are planning to go surf, because that is what surfers on a surf forum do - they go and surf.

Look mouthpiece, I have a long-awaited swell to jump on. How bout you make the should Roy stay or should he go poll and see the hard facts? Or just count the detractors one by one (not hard to do) in your thread and those you've hijacked. Real easy bro. Honestly, it's to the point where we are better served counting who actually does want you here. Which is Chuck ( who's long gone it seems) and...um...er...well...no one.

Go sit on one of your "printed" titanium fins. The rest of us actually are planning to go surf, because that is what surfers on a surf forum do - they go and surf.
    Why you give a damn either way is a question.

You guys once again Roy is right and the rest of the world is wrong:
    Gnome.jpg

Why you give a damn either way is a question.
    Because maybe, just maybe in a world with some level of justness you'll start to STFU and conduct yourself with some level of community decorum and humility at least some of the time. We all have our moments, myself included and I'm the first to say so. It's simply that 100% of your posts are as the Mexicans say "la basura".

Because maybe, just maybe in a world with some level of justness you'll start to STFU and conduct yourself with some level of community decorum and humility at least some of the time. We all have our moments, myself included and I'm the first to say so. It's simply that 100% of your posts are as the Mexicans say "la basura".
    Lol at that theory, I'm far more polite than many of the trolls here.