LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sacrifices - breaking the curse

It all came together this week...4 runner's transmission fixed, finally got over this nasty head/chest crap that's been dogging me for a month, weather and swell look decent, and got my on-call switched. 4 runner is already packed.

To be safe, I'm looking to make offerings to the gods. With their blessing in less than 24hrs I will be trying out the new board.

So what would be the proper offering to the FSM? I was gonna sacrifice a spaghetti dinner but wasn't sure if the FSM would be down with that.

Already took care of Marduk, he's easy...$20 via paypal. (Note - Has some good finance plans for bigger requests, 12 mos nothing down same as cash...)

Not going to bother Jehovah or Jesus, they've got enough on their plate. Can you imagine that work load? "You have 1,432,828 unread messages in the last hour." Figure they've got more important things to do...

Any others you can suggest? Poseidon maybe?

Gotta break the curse!

Whenever I've had a run of hayzeus effing keerist-like shiiite luck, I usually try to do more for others. Maybe something like send employees home early w full pay or company lunch for my employees or buy a homeless dude food, or, best of all, put carter's avatar into real-time action w my gf. Yeah, baby....

I don't know if any of this works or not, but it makes me feel better.
    Last edited by yankee; May 16, 2014 at 02:35 PM.

be nice to the old lady and lay low.

On the way to the beach I chant my mantra, "I hope it's flat" .

Good suggestions fellas.

Yank - I think I'm doing some good deeds with the HOF Lineup thread. And I stopped for a lady at a cross walk.

Peajay - Got that covered. Da wife has a booty that's too fine so I don't mind puckering up. Gotta love a woman who's down with having our anniversary on the beach and knocking back a few brews.

chich - reverse jinx huh? Big fan of that one. I'll start the chant now.

Keep em coming...maybe when nj42 gets done shredding he can give some advice on pleasing the FSM.

I'm debating Sunday cause I can't make tomorrow but I think it's gonna be too small by then. Hoep you get some good ones. Surfchex cam looks fun in Topsail right now.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    I'm debating Sunday cause I can't make tomorrow but I think it's gonna be too small by then. Hoep you get some good ones. Surfchex cam looks fun in Topsail right now.
    Thanks man, at this point any thing will be good, esp with the new board getting wet for the first time. I'm stoked already. Sucks you won't make it tomorrow. I can PM you in the AM and let ya know how it is if you want, but I imagine you'd be well on the road by then if you were coming down. If ya do make it down feel free to hit me up.

Will do. Yeah I am helping out at a baseball game for disabled children with my company tomorrow. We do community projects every spring and this one fell on a day of surf Well at least it for a good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Will do. Yeah I am helping out at a baseball game for disabled children with my company tomorrow. We do community projects every spring and this one fell on a day of surf Well at least it for a good cause.
    that's a proper surf sacrifice. Its a good cause and i bet you have a good time too.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    that's a proper surf sacrifice. Its a good cause and i bet you have a good time too.
    That's what I'm thinking to. Next sesh will be epic for me if I do a good deed.