LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    The curse is broken. Got 3 sessions in yesterday. Small but clean. Last sesh got a nice little push with the tide coming in. Loving the new board too.

    Hope you guys scored.

  2. #12
    the Chant worked for me as well.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,351
    Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    The curse is broken. Got 3 sessions in yesterday. Small but clean. Last sesh got a nice little push with the tide coming in. Loving the new board too.

    Hope you guys scored.
    glad you scored!

    the FSM is pleased by your devotion, but requires no sacrifices. though a couple beers & a wad of singles for the strip club are always appreciated.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,584
    Way to go, tLo. Good stuff, good on ya...

    I happen to like njsurfer42's approach. If you can't get good luck, there are always chicas hanging around with whom you can buy your luck.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Way to go, tLo. Good stuff, good on ya...

    I happen to like njsurfer42's approach. If you can't get good luck, there are always chicas hanging around with whom you can buy your luck.
    good job not ending your sentence with a preposition.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,584
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    good job not ending your sentence with a preposition.
    Sounds like the epic conditions in VB are toying with what's left of your mind, sparky.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    the Chant worked for me as well.
    "Don't worry...it's coming...don't worry...its coming."

    Keeping heyzeus on the dashboard for luck.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    glad you scored!

    the FSM is pleased by your devotion, but requires no sacrifices. though a couple beers & a wad of singles for the strip club are always appreciated.
    Thanks nj42. FSM take paypal? If not I'll just send the beer and singles your way, I trust you'll make sure they end up in the proper hands. Or thongs.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Way to go, tLo. Good stuff, good on ya...

    I happen to like njsurfer42's approach. If you can't get good luck, there are always chicas hanging around with whom you can buy your luck.
    Thanks Yank!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the grace of the most holy FSM
    Posts
    3,351
    Quote Originally Posted by tlokein View Post
    Thanks nj42. FSM take paypal? If not I'll just send the beer and singles your way, I trust you'll make sure they end up in the proper hands. Or thongs.
    you can count on me!