LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well???

Images

Well???

All that hype. I came in to work two hours later than normal....

Well?????

Images
    Folly was working. Chest was claimed by the reports but I think it was a little less. Actually a little bigger on Weds morning but much less organized.

The offshore/sideshore was blowing and the air was cold but the water was warm. Really crowded at 6 AM too, we've all been deprived.

The washout is still trying to find itself again in the post-renourishment awkward phase. There were a lot of closeout sections but good rides were had by all.

Images
    All that f~cking hype jinxed it. The forecast keeps getting worse. Some of you will never learn, getting all excited and going pee pee in your pants like bratty, entitled 4 year olds. Nature has the last laugh. Talking about what nature is going to do in days to come, like it's set in stone, is naive at best.

A forecast is simply a prediction that is in no way absolute.

If you see a cute doggy in a cage and stick your fingers in, then it bites you, are you going to repeatedly stick your fingers in after that until you have nubs? I think the answer for some of you is yes.

swell is still there, cleanup is coming, dont get ur panties twisted buddy, have faith, ask Wayne to prey, err, ah I mean pray for you

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Folly was working. Chest was claimed by the reports but I think it was a little less. Actually a little bigger on Weds morning but much less organized.

The offshore/sideshore was blowing and the air was cold but the water was warm. Really crowded at 6 AM too, we've all been deprived.

The washout is still trying to find itself again in the post-renourishment awkward phase. There were a lot of closeout sections but good rides were had by all.
    All I could do is watch the videos posted, since I was on my way to work by 6. I looked about stomach average, maybe a few chest sets. I am heading out after work, even if it dies off. I haven't been out in a few weeks, due to the house buying stuff and moving. I need some time in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    All I could do is watch the videos posted, since I was on my way to work by 6. I looked about stomach average, maybe a few chest sets. I am heading out after work, even if it dies off. I haven't been out in a few weeks, due to the house buying stuff and moving. I need some time in the water.
    Good luck Brew!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    All that f~cking hype jinxed it. The forecast keeps getting worse. Some of you will never learn, getting all excited and going pee pee in your pants like bratty, entitled 4 year olds. Nature has the last laugh. Talking about what nature is going to do in days to come, like it's set in stone, is naive at best.

A forecast is simply a prediction that is in no way absolute.

If you see a cute doggy in a cage and stick your fingers in, then it bites you, are you going to repeatedly stick your fingers in after that until you have nubs? I think the answer for some of you is yes.
    "Don't you hurt my dog!"

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    swell is still there, cleanup is coming, dont get ur panties twisted buddy, have faith, ask Wayne to prey, err, ah I mean pray for you
    That. Was good.

Hitting DP manana.
    An angel visited me in the night & said it will clean up & be fun from manana through Wednesday. Then she said that'll be $100....

Images
    Warning: Possible Thread Derailer

We rarely get days with good offshore winds. Today it was steady 15+ knots and more or less offshore and I kept on getting hung up on the lip. I noticed this happening to a lot of folks out here. We can rock some crazy sideshore or onshore stuff all day. Any pointers?

Other info: I was on the LB so I could keep the paddle speed up and was hoping the extra momentum would help.