LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Well???

Images
    Fun day today for the Cape Fear region, nice to have some solid sets pushing through for a post work session. Plus, offshore wind all day doesn't happen much around here.

Today was insane! One of the best days of surfing Iv ever had. Head high, I'm not one to exaggerate so I'm hesitant to say this but some were OH. Didn't expect much, wind was crazy all night. Pulled up no one there. Looked about chest high and a little sloppy. A few rideable ones though. So I wait around for a little till 3 of the normal DP crew showed up. Winds shifted off shore, paddle out to head high sets, 4 guys out. The comradere and stoke out there was off the charts. I feel like I just did a whole hell of alot of cocaine. Wow what a day

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    Fun day today for the Cape Fear region, nice to have some solid sets pushing through for a post work session. Plus, offshore wind all day doesn't happen much around here.
    CB rocked all day and a good time was had by all. 4 hours did me in, especially with the severe drift that came in the afternoon as low tide approached.

plenty of surf and a goon crowd and a shark scare and a decent shot at more of it all
    when i wake up tmrw morn so …so….so there.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    hilton head island was about 55ft today and we were getting fright train barrels.
    MAYBE it is what he says it is. ROAD TRIP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BassMon View Post
    Today was insane! One of the best days of surfing Iv ever had. Head high, I'm not one to exaggerate so I'm hesitant to say this but some were OH. Didn't expect much, wind was crazy all night. Pulled up no one there. Looked about chest high and a little sloppy. A few rideable ones though. So I wait around for a little till 3 of the normal DP crew showed up. Winds shifted off shore, paddle out to head high sets, 4 guys out. The comradere and stoke out there was off the charts. I feel like I just did a whole hell of alot of cocaine. Wow what a day
    ^^^ This is what keeps us coming back, that feeling right there, congrats on your session!