LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5/17/14 swell

Images

5/17/14 swell

Staying in lbi . Looks like swell has filled in waves are 5-6 disorganized and choppy. Excited for the morning its been a while without the hood and gloves

word up hippie

I only go out when it's DOH+

Tomorrow afternoon is lining up quite dopely at my secret spot with tide being timely also. Sunday looks like a pause before shoulder and clean on Monday with a couple more double-digit period days following.

God Bless medium period on the EC. Told you braws it was going to be a spring of stoke in total and after this swell it will have been even with the last couple weeks going silent. Life's been good in boardshorts (and 5/4 wettys) round these parts since bout Jan 3rd or so.

Just woke up to a red sky with thick clouds covering both the sun and moon. The drink is stirred with action and winds are backing off as early as 11am. Sun coming out later in the day and the break of choice is set to crank clean. The 5-day swell report just went all offshore at medium period. Spicoli is effin stoked. Gonna let it all hang out this weekend and up the surf game multiple levels. Only uncertainty is which weapon to greet this swell with. Hope all you bros score hard.

FLY A BANNER FOR THIS STOKED STREAK OF SPRING SWELL

Images
    alwaays morning sickness man... why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    alwaays morning sickness man... why is that?
    Easy. There's a bun in your oven. Now go surf all day!!!

my beach had it but got over it by 7:00am. nice, clean 4/5footers, i went to ****** beach and for
    sure i wasn't alone. but got some good rides, plenty of waves for a hungry crew so i'll put it in the win
    column and maybe grab a few later if wind cooperates.

Funner than it looked from the beach... A little disorganized, but nice size and plenty of juice. A bit of east in it, so it wasn't really lining up, but you could still get yer ya-yas out. Bunch of local guys out first thing, then some non-locals showed up. But with waves EVERYWHERE it still wasn't bad. First sesh in the 3/2 felt good.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Funner than it looked from the beach... A little disorganized, but nice size and plenty of juice. A bit of east in it, so it wasn't really lining up, but you could still get yer ya-yas out. Bunch of local guys out first thing, then some non-locals showed up. But with waves EVERYWHERE it still wasn't bad. First sesh in the 3/2 felt good.
    how did u survive in a 3.2,did u have boots and mitts on?water is pretty cold

This wind thoigh