LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

3/2 in 55 degree water?

how long do you think you can last with booties and gloves and a 3/2 on a 70degree day? getting sick of 5/4 lol

Only one way to find out...it all depends on the condition of the wetsuit.
    Last edited by Sniffer; May 17, 2014 at 12:59 AM.

lol good point im just feeling lazy, not wanting to have to paddle out then back in to put 5/4 on

Images
    3/2, boots and gloves was the call tonight. I was thinking about taking the gloves off but i didn't feel like getting out of the water because the waves were so fun. Managed to nab a few of the shifty peaks mother ocean was serving up the evening. Hoping tomorrows dawn pootroll is Fun. Any one else get a few today?

Images
    3/2 is fine. . .no gloves

Quote Originally Posted by surf&turf85 View Post
    how long do you think you can last with booties and gloves and a 3/2 on a 70degree day? getting sick of 5/4 lol
    No wayz, braddah!!! Dudes like sharc*** say you need AT LEAST A 7/6 in that chill.

Wowzurs...deez noobs be wack!!!!

i guess ill give it a go, hopefully wont be too cold in am

youll be good. surfed for an hour in a 3/2 last week here in Rhode Island. Water was around 51

Quote Originally Posted by surf&turf85 View Post
    i guess ill give it a go, hopefully wont be too cold in am
    Bro, not sure where y'att but if it's anywhere near hear then y'er in saturation (100% relative humidity) and 60s air at the moment. Paddle out with the thin suit at DP.

hayduke did ya start getting cold?