Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: jill hansen

are all these the people to round up into your camp?

can they be separate camps...put me with the sluts

also, I am glad you aren't in charge of ANYTHING.

hitler didnt kill 6 million by himself, plenty of sane, spineless (just following orders, SIR!) men helped

the crazy ones make the world go around. visual and performing artists, authors, inventors etc, all break the mold and youd have them rounded up. throwing out the baby with the bathwater

' a civilization can be judged by how it treats its prisoners'

creepy homie
    Last edited by MakeItStop; May 19, 2014 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    lemme know when you get to the page with her hairy butt crack. no joke, well its a joke alright....

saw it

she is crazier than 40 hells

Images
    are all these the people to round up into your camp?

can they be separate camps...put me with the sluts

also, I am glad you aren't in charge of ANYTHING.

hitler didnt kill 6 million by himself, plenty of sane, spineless (just following orders, SIR!) men helped

the crazy ones make the world go around. visual and performing artists, authors, inventors etc, all break the mold and youd have them rounded up. throwing out the baby with the bathwater

' a civilization can be judged by how it treats its prisoners'

creepy homie
    You know I am right though, although it goes against your "moral fibers"... But hey, Ill give you the sluts, the alcoholics and the strippers back and we are all good on the list... Pretty much everything else on that list should not be exposed to the public....

And yeah, Hilter Had some help. So what? What does that have to do with the price of Tea in China... He was the mastermind of one of the largest mass murders in human history. Not saying there aren't more people to blame, but if you are now defending Hilter or downplaying his role in human development, then you are now falling on deaf ears....

We can agree to disagree, but I think you are stretching here.

Some people just would rather disagree.

I don't care what mental state someone is in when they commit a crime, they should be held accountable. I can't believe the insanity plea still flies. Granted there are exceptions to every rule.

This chick is LOONEY. What's everyone's guess? Meth? I read she attacks dudes in the lineup and scares people around town on a regular basis. Sad yes, but still entertaining as hell. Hope the older woman is OK

Gimme a link to the NSFW pics.

hold people accountable yes, I don't think insanity is an excuse to hurt people, crime=time...... but it isnt an excuse to pre-emptively round them into camps

hold people accountable yes, I don't think insanity is an excuse to hurt people, crime=time...... but it isnt an excuse to pre-emptively round them into camps
    True.

When we start pushing the "thought crime" that some in DC would LOVE to implement, we are approaching totalitarian police state status (not that we already aren't, but this would put it into warp 9 captain)

Tin foil hats are about to work their way into this thread....

Images
    Agreed. I never said to throw them in camps. I just said when any of these individuals harm others and commit crimes, especially violent crimes, they should be locked up. Period. I am just advocating not taking the ol' Insanity/mentally unstable plea.... There is no such thing. Just crazy people doing crazy sh**. Doesn't matter where you are from or your walk of life, if you try and kill someone, regardless of why, you belong locked up for a LONG time.

Just saying, we will see what this girls ends up trying to do legally. I bet the farm on some sort of "mental health issue" plea. She needs help. Yada Yada... Don't we all. Don' we all.

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    wtf is up with her?

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/...3271400467058/

looks like she surfed one contest last year

http://www.aspworldtour.com/athletes...ltsEventId=568

also, do not google image search her nsfw
    crzy stuff.never heard of her,must be a kook.funny how it says someone smashed out her back window,which she would probably say was her excuse to flee the scene.that happened to me once,got rear ended at a redlight on rt 1,my car was fine lol,but the guy that hit me was completely totaled,and it was a township vehicle,and yes he was drunk,and yes he fled the scene.i tried to punch out his back window as he sped off but failed to break,lucky there were plenty of witnesses who saw the whole thing and said the other guy was in the wrong....and they never found the guy for some reason,even tho It was a township vehicle,and it was totaled,and it was leaking fluids and probably left a trail but the cops were too stupid to find