LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: jill hansen

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    zach, your oversimplified solution is breathtaking!, have this been tried in history? if not we should start right now. you get a gun and a badge, go round them up and bring them to the camp....
    But seriously, I know there is more to it, but if I hear one more argument by a defense attorney about someone's "mental health" i myself am going to need some mental health assistance. I mean, I guess what I am trying to say is that you can categorize EVERY KIND OF CRIMINAL as one who has "mental health" issues.

Child Molester: Obviously has mental health issues
    Murderer: ""
    Drug Addict: ""
    Abusive Husband: ""
    Kid Who Plots School Shooting: ""
    Sluts: ""
    Gangsters: ""
    Drug Dealer: ""
    Girl Who Tries to Commit Vehicular Homicide: ""
    Strippers: ""
    Alcoholics: ""
    Religious "Nuts": ""
    Terrorists: ""

I mean, you name a crime, and take 10 medical professionals and they will all agree that said criminal has "Mental Health Issues" and if they had been addressed properly, then they wouldn't have done such terrible things.

Mental Health == Criminal Mentality... They are one in the same, but they should not be held seperately...

I mean, can you IMAGINE what a bunch of Hollywood Shrinks would say if they interviewed Hitler?

I mean, they would have a field day... Ohh, this guy has SOOOO many issues and has mental health problems... REALLY? YA THINK???? I mean, if only he had taken his Paxil, he wouldn't have killed 6 million people...

Give me a break. Every criminal in the history of crime has had mental health issues. Its call CRIME! If you are leading a lifestyle that has a lot of criminal activity in it, you probably need to be in jail, not on meds.

Cause trust me, 25 to life will get your mind right quicker than a mental trip to candy land every time the sun doesn't shine.

are all these the people to round up into your camp?

can they be separate camps...put me with the sluts

also, I am glad you aren't in charge of ANYTHING.

hitler didnt kill 6 million by himself, plenty of sane, spineless (just following orders, SIR!) men helped

the crazy ones make the world go around. visual and performing artists, authors, inventors etc, all break the mold and youd have them rounded up. throwing out the baby with the bathwater

' a civilization can be judged by how it treats its prisoners'

creepy homie
    Last edited by MakeItStop; May 19, 2014 at 05:25 PM.

lemme know when you get to the page with her hairy butt crack. no joke, well its a joke alright....

saw it

she is crazier than 40 hells

Images
    are all these the people to round up into your camp?

can they be separate camps...put me with the sluts

also, I am glad you aren't in charge of ANYTHING.

hitler didnt kill 6 million by himself, plenty of sane, spineless (just following orders, SIR!) men helped

the crazy ones make the world go around. visual and performing artists, authors, inventors etc, all break the mold and youd have them rounded up. throwing out the baby with the bathwater

' a civilization can be judged by how it treats its prisoners'

creepy homie
    You know I am right though, although it goes against your "moral fibers"... But hey, Ill give you the sluts, the alcoholics and the strippers back and we are all good on the list... Pretty much everything else on that list should not be exposed to the public....

And yeah, Hilter Had some help. So what? What does that have to do with the price of Tea in China... He was the mastermind of one of the largest mass murders in human history. Not saying there aren't more people to blame, but if you are now defending Hilter or downplaying his role in human development, then you are now falling on deaf ears....

We can agree to disagree, but I think you are stretching here.

Some people just would rather disagree.

I don't care what mental state someone is in when they commit a crime, they should be held accountable. I can't believe the insanity plea still flies. Granted there are exceptions to every rule.

This chick is LOONEY. What's everyone's guess? Meth? I read she attacks dudes in the lineup and scares people around town on a regular basis. Sad yes, but still entertaining as hell. Hope the older woman is OK

Gimme a link to the NSFW pics.

hold people accountable yes, I don't think insanity is an excuse to hurt people, crime=time...... but it isnt an excuse to pre-emptively round them into camps

hold people accountable yes, I don't think insanity is an excuse to hurt people, crime=time...... but it isnt an excuse to pre-emptively round them into camps
    True.

When we start pushing the "thought crime" that some in DC would LOVE to implement, we are approaching totalitarian police state status (not that we already aren't, but this would put it into warp 9 captain)

Tin foil hats are about to work their way into this thread....

Images
    Agreed. I never said to throw them in camps. I just said when any of these individuals harm others and commit crimes, especially violent crimes, they should be locked up. Period. I am just advocating not taking the ol' Insanity/mentally unstable plea.... There is no such thing. Just crazy people doing crazy sh**. Doesn't matter where you are from or your walk of life, if you try and kill someone, regardless of why, you belong locked up for a LONG time.

Just saying, we will see what this girls ends up trying to do legally. I bet the farm on some sort of "mental health issue" plea. She needs help. Yada Yada... Don't we all. Don' we all.