LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: jill hansen

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post

Apparently she was a shaper.
    Saw that pic... Too. Im calling BS and saying its a photo op for sure.

Images
    I hadn't heard of her, until I saw the article on CNN this morning. Sanity is precious.

sanity is precious, rightly said.

its like laughing at a cripple, however usually the cripple doesn't go out and hurt people the way the mentally ill are capable of.

makes schadenfreude inevitable

Images
    Well, this day in age, she can just blame whatever meds she is on, get a slap on the wrist and blame it on the fact that she didn't have ENOUGH meds....

If everyone else in this country isn't to blame for their own insanity, It's just an unfortunate imbalance that could have been prevented had she been drugged more than she already was, then she should get off without incident. Do some community service and promise to live the rest of her life as a zombie.....

I know, I know, she has "mental instability issues" the poor thing. Much like all these other fools that are out shooting up schools and planning mass murder... The poor things just have chemical imbalances. Its not their fault.... Lets continue to bail out the insurance and pharm industries until we are all walking dead. They will not stop until every last one of us is on some "anti-depressant" pill or "it's a cloudy day and im sad" pill or "I have to work every day and I don't like it" pill or "Im fat and people make fun of me" pill or a "Hey, that old lady cut me off, now I am going to follow her home and run her over, repeatedly" pill....

maybe she will get off, I mean she is from a filthy rich family, huh?

'she'll go runnin for the shelter of a mothers little helper.....'

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Well, this day in age, she can just blame whatever meds she is on, get a slap on the wrist and blame it on the fact that she didn't have ENOUGH meds....

If everyone else in this country isn't to blame for their own insanity, It's just an unfortunate imbalance that could have been prevented had she been drugged more than she already was, then she should get off without incident. Do some community service and promise to live the rest of her life as a zombie.....

I know, I know, she has "mental instability issues" the poor thing. Much like all these other fools that are out shooting up schools and planning mass murder... The poor things just have chemical imbalances. Its not their fault.... Lets continue to bail out the insurance and pharm industries until we are all walking dead. They will not stop until every last one of us is on some "anti-depressant" pill or "it's a cloudy day and im sad" pill or "I have to work every day and I don't like it" pill or "Im fat and people make fun of me" pill or a "Hey, that old lady cut me off, now I am going to follow her home and run her over, repeatedly" pill....
    There is a pill for people who "suffer" from all of these mental issues. The pill is called Prison... Its been there since the beginning of time for a reason. People have been "crazy" since the first human was born... When people want to act crazy, for ANY reason, lock em up for 25 years and keep the rest of us safe.

zach, your oversimplified solution is breathtaking!, have this been tried in history? if not we should start right now. you get a gun and a badge, go round them up and bring them to the camp....

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I've read the 'erbb's post on her before and the theories...honestly, I think that she either wasn't ever truly evaluated or she self-medicated and haphazardly took meds for a true condition. With good support and true accountability I doubt she would've been in this situation.

Regardless, sad situation all the way around...her for the attempted murder and squandering everything she has...and us for feeding into this chicks crazy desire to be known/popularity...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    zach, your oversimplified solution is breathtaking!, have this been tried in history? if not we should start right now. you get a gun and a badge, go round them up and bring them to the camp....
    Are you going to be the deputy?

no, sarcasm doesn't need deputies