Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: jill hansen

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Tin foil hats are about to work their way into this thread....
    Hey man, I didn't invent the NSA and their new directive, nor did I sign NDAA into law, don't look at me. I'm just writing down the facts. If someone 15 years ago told you that NDAA would exist and be pushed thru with an applause, and that the NSA has been operating massive data fusion centers, you'd call them crazy and get them committed. I say it now...and it's just another Monday. Scary place we live in man, complacence concerning it is even scarier.

That being said....

Images
    Haha. I think he was eluding to another tin foil hat comment that I made a week or so ago... I got a chuckle out of that one.

There is difference between gang bangers that hurt/kill for money or other gang related sh!t and legit mentally ill people. One does it for personal gain and the other because the voice in their head made them (in the movies anyway).
    People that plea insanity don't go home. They go to a hospital with other crazy folk, which is where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Agreed. I never said to throw them in camps. I just said when any of these individuals harm others and commit crimes, especially violent crimes, they should be locked up. Period. I am just advocating not taking the ol' Insanity/mentally unstable plea.... There is no such thing. Just crazy people doing crazy sh**. Doesn't matter where you are from or your walk of life, if you try and kill someone, regardless of why, you belong locked up for a LONG time.

Just saying, we will see what this girls ends up trying to do legally. I bet the farm on some sort of "mental health issue" plea. She needs help. Yada Yada... Don't we all. Don' we all.

4. Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    There is difference between gang bangers that hurt/kill for money or other gang related sh!t and legit mentally ill people. One does it for personal gain and the other because the voice in their head made them (in the movies anyway).
    People that plea insanity don't go home. They go to a hospital with other crazy folk, which is where they belong.
    this. from what I've seen, she isn't crazy. she might use that defense but so many people do now that it's really becoming a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Tin foil hats are about to work their way into this thread....
    tin foil hats act like an antennae booster, makes the signals from the corpGOVmafia broadcast even worse........... you got to be inside a faraday cage to block the signals.

//THAT'S WHY I WANT TO LIVE IN A CHICKEN COOP HOOKED UP TO A CAR BATTERY!!!//sarc

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    link please
    We've been infatuated with her for awhile…

Quote Originally Posted by Boneroni
    Quote Originally Posted by Boneroni
    Found some more. This stuff can be illuminating because almost all of this crazy stuff has vanished from facebook. If fact, if there is a insanity defense I'm sure that they'd like to have all of these screen shots of her posts.

http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/ubb...te_id=1#import

Wow, this one is classic!
    http://forum.surfermag.com/forum/ubb...2030668&page=1

Images
    The cell-block Tittas in OCCC will take her in hand provided the insanity defence doesn't fly....

My goodness I can't believe even holly beck got involved in some of this!

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    There is a pill for people who "suffer" from all of these mental issues. The pill is called Prison... Its been there since the beginning of time for a reason. People have been "crazy" since the first human was born... When people want to act crazy, for ANY reason, lock em up for 25 years and keep the rest of us safe.
    Zach - In America people have the right to be crazy as long as they are not a danger to themselves or others. Do you want to imprison every older adult who exhibits dementia?