LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Does your break have Hindus?

Mine does.

hindus.jpg

Hope all you fellers are well. Back on the grind after a week off. Everybody score this weekend?

Images
    Enlarge to see that those pictured are indeed Hindus.

My break has no Hindus, Shredmachine took them all.

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    My spot does indeed have Hindus. While we were at the beach yesterday we saw a woman,in full Hindu attire, dragging a screaming child and carrying the largest hooka I have ever seen. It was at least 4 feet tall. I wanted to borrow it but I didn't have enough herb to get that thing going.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    My break has no Hindus, Shredmachine took them all.
    They will come back when the stock market crashes. He can't keep clocking all that pay for ever man. Buy low, sell high. I get it. But how many barrels, how much money and how many Hindus can one cat possibly have? Enough already....

Because of the shredmachine, Bel Mar has removed all of their lifeguard towers and in their places sit weight benches... I just don't get it. Most benches have dollar bills, of various denominations stuck to them, most likely by bodily fluid or hair gel. Next to these benches, are "Peel Out" tire tracks in the sand. The tracks look like they have been left behind by a muscle car of some sorts, as thick tired treads mark the boardwalk.

I took my family to Bel Mar last month... My daughter was trying to build a sand castle, and this is what she dug up:

Images
    There were a bunch checking out the sunrise yesterday when I paddled out. One of the females started talking to me about the water, she was very sweet and very hot.
    I scored a few tubes early, with no one out.

Saturday night after 630 pm it got really good with draining barrels. Air drop style spitting slabs, but if you stuck the landing, yewwwwwww!

Images
    The lady on the left in my pic actually gave me a plastic bag to pick up Phin's turd, she was cool. Plus it just felt like a legit sesh with a Hindu audience.

This was a nice day back in February... I couldn't work my magic on the Hindu Honeys because of their Thuggee guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    This was a nice day back in February... I couldn't work my magic on the Hindu Honeys because of their Thuggee guards.

Most definitely not Hindu my friend. The leg coverage, shoes, color of clothing....different faith all together my man.
    Last edited by MichaelJR; May 19, 2014 at 04:17 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    Most definitely not Hindu my friend. The leg coverage, shoes, color of clothing....different faith all together my man.
    Sikh's maybe? Either way, that is a great picture.