LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Sikh's maybe? Either way, that is a great picture.
    I think your original picture are Hindu, light colorful clothing, no body coverings.

The picture Slashdog tossed up....IMO....Islamic folk.

Knew quite a few Indians growing up, went to college with a whole bunch of them. Went to a few dinners (for the record, if you EVER get a chance to attend a full on punjabi dinner, cancel whatever you're doing and go! Quite an experience and the food in unreal), met a ton of them, the attire is a dead giveaway. Always super nice, bright, colorful, skin does show, etc. They are a conservative people, but not with clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Sikh's maybe? Either way, that is a great picture.
    Thanks Seldom.

It doesn't really matter if they're Sikh, Hindu, or Muslim. Either way, the second they step foot on that beach, they're in the territory of his holiness, the NJshreddy-lama. And we all know that religious dress, no matter what the type, has never stopped Shred from getting shacked out of his gourd inside their carnal tubes.

Long live his Holiness the Shreddy-Lama

Images
    I don't understand the question. Hinduism is a religion not a race. This is like asking the question if your break has gay surfers, which also can't be seen by what a person looks like.

Most hindus are from India, but I wouldnt assume someone who is Indian is a hindu.
    Last edited by SI_Admin; May 19, 2014 at 04:54 PM.

Reminiscing of the good ole days eh seldom...this topic is just as tired as the belmar hashtag, hating on Wayne, etc...to be honest I thought you turned a new leaf when you contributed so solidly on the body boarding thread...how about a swim fin review or something surf related...

hes mocking shredmachine in an insensitive way. thats hurtful seldom....

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Reminiscing of the good ole days eh seldom...this topic is just as tired as the belmar hashtag, hating on Wayne, etc...to be honest I thought you turned a new leaf when you contributed so solidly on the body boarding thread...how about a swim fin review or something surf related...

ahh, johnny upright? hows the view from that high horse?

Looking pretty great from up here...how is it in the mud? Simple truth MIS...I don't think I'm saying anything that isn't untrue. Prove me wrong...

mud good..smells like earth. without mud, no lotus flower. dont forget lesson. need all parts or how will know what good?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    I don't understand the question. Hinduism is a religion not a race. This is like asking the question if your break has gay surfers, which also can't be seen by what a person looks like.

Most hindus are from India, but I wouldnt assume someone who is Indian is a hindu.
    It's a very common reference on here, and has NOTHING to do with an actual "hindu" ... See 23 footers. Bel Mar New Jersey and Hindu threads. There are dozens tucked away in the archive.

Not sure if initially spread like wild fire because someone said "hindu" instead of "heina" like the hawaiian's reference, but at any rate, Hindu is just what the SI kids slang for "young lady" in New Jersey.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Thanks Seldom.

It doesn't really matter if they're Sikh, Hindu, or Muslim. Either way, the second they step foot on that beach, they're in the territory of his holiness, the NJshreddy-lama. And we all know that religious dress, no matter what the type, has never stopped Shred from getting shacked out of his gourd inside their carnal tubes.

Long live his Holiness the Shreddy-Lama
    Word. You're welcome homie.

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    I don't understand the question. .
    It's ok, I wasn't really being serious.

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    That I am sir, I guess old habits die hard. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. I guess it was my weird way of saying, 'what's up dudes, I'm back'. I mean, come on dude, who wouldn't be pumped to roll up to a beach complete with tastey peaks and (insert females of preferred religious denomination here).

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    hes mocking shredmachine in an insensitive way. thats hurtful seldom....
    Please excuse, I will work on my sensitivity training.

On a serious note, dudes, disconnect from the internet for a week, tis good for the soul.