LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Board

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    thats what i love about the merricks is you can go shorter as long you make it thick and a little wider.

2. after doin some research i really like the look of the Lost 5 Fin Shark....versatile, they promote it as an "average joe board" but is capable of high performance, wider base and is pretty thick.....so im thinking if this is what i order i'd get a 6'0 model....again im 6'3 190-195 pounds depending on if its the weekend or not....tell me what u think!

yea that would work

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    that would defiently work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by aWESome In NMB View Post
    after doin some research i really like the look of the Lost 5 Fin Shark....versatile, they promote it as an "average joe board" but is capable of high performance, wider base and is pretty thick.....so im thinking if this is what i order i'd get a 6'0 model....again im 6'3 190-195 pounds depending on if its the weekend or not....tell me what u think!
    get it in fiberglass, not salamon.... that's all i've got to say.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ...LostInFlorida View Post
    get it in fiberglass, not salamon.... that's all i've got to say.
    they dont even make saloman anymore do they?

7. yea i was gona get it in fiberglass...any fin recommendations for a quad set up...right now my thruster set up is the Sunny Garcia's....From what i see online the best quad fin set up is pc-7's up front and GX-Q's in the back....anyone got any feedback to that or is that about right?
    Last edited by aWESome In NMB; Jul 16, 2008 at 09:00 PM.