LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mayo Stoke

Mayo Stoke

Just cause it's flat doesn't mean there still can't be stoke. Just received this gem from Larry. Slowly building my Mayo quiver up. 2 down and more to go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

nice boards, just looked him up... this cracked me up..."And here is the truth: Your sister will want to sleep with him, and you'll be fine with it, because he's that golden-hearted of a guy. Your wife will fall in love with him, and introduce all her single friends to him, of only to live vicariously through them. He will keep you out at the bar until they close, and want to keep going. He will be difficult to convince to wear shoes. He will sing you songs so lovely and so heartbreaking. He will give a speech at your wedding and not leave a dry eye in the house."

My Mayo stub bonzer was collecting dust this past year. Didn't quite click with the board or didn't give it a chance. Any way took it out this last swell and was stoked . Finally found that fifth gear everyone was raving about. Flew like a bat out of hell yet very stable. He makes quality boards.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycrab View Post
    My Mayo stub bonzer was collecting dust this past year.
    please post pics!

what are the dims of that bad boy nibbss? i've seen some epic looking boards from mayo over the years, but never had an opportunity to ride one.

Images
    Love mayo boards. Talk about glassing, beautiful

Not sure how to post pic nj42??? They are heavy boards 6/6 glassing. Works of art

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycrab View Post
    Not sure how to post pic nj42??? They are heavy boards 6/6 glassing. Works of art
    works best if you host them somewhere else first...i use photobucket. then you just copy & past the IMG code into a post here. viola! pics in posts.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Wet Monster View Post
    nice boards, just looked him up... this cracked me up..."And here is the truth: Your sister will want to sleep with him, and you'll be fine with it, because he's that golden-hearted of a guy. Your wife will fall in love with him, and introduce all her single friends to him, of only to live vicariously through them. He will keep you out at the bar until they close, and want to keep going. He will be difficult to convince to wear shoes. He will sing you songs so lovely and so heartbreaking. He will give a speech at your wedding and not leave a dry eye in the house."
    Epic. The John Shaft of surf boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Wet Monster View Post
    Hey, I am this man you speak of!