LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Quiver

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    dollars to donuts says the OP is affiliated with the site in some way../.
    di**s to dollars is the current slang

fwiw

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    di**s to dollars is the current slang

fwiw
    metard is always at the height of pop culture. Bro is a good earner at this break.

Quote Originally Posted by bungalowparkbob View Post
    NVM Emass, I remember your hello now. How could I forget the drubbing your friend got?!
    Bro, I got an even worse drubbing coming to assist him. I'd not be bringing anyone green out in that now with what I know of reports and conditions. Honestly though, I had little way of knowing that back then given the day's weather which was seemingly seasonable. That wind though bro, and that jetty...

I guess that was my Hello tread even though I'd been on here a couple weeks prior. Good comparison brah and it definitely had Hello tread caliber in all ways aside from going off in a million tangents like the one we refer to. A few braddahs sided with me but it was basically me vs. the world and stayed that way through the tread given my endurance for a fight.

I posted some boards on this website. Somebody rented one of my paddle boards (which i only really use to paddle around on flat days) and I made 120 buck for 3 days for nothing. Not sure if the original poster was plugging or not, but if he was... good on ya, bra. Feels like free money.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    doesn't this strike anyone else as spammy? dude joined TODAY & started this thread.

it's obviously a marketing effort.. but that doesn't mean its bad. It's pertinent. I love the guys business model. When I found the site a month or so ago I had the "why didn't I think of that" moment. It solves quite a few problems for anyone that surfs. He has some competition popping up though, so it will be interesting to see who actually becomes the "go to" for this service. I assume it will be who ever gains the most awareness the fastest. I don't think forum posts are what's going to get him there though. There are much better ways to grow a user base.

great idea. hope it catches on since it looks like Montauk is pretty much the only place with listings now. Lets get some South Jerz folks in there since i would love to try some new shapes and the rental options are crap