LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Cheap beer

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Good stuff.

Heavy Seas IPA, tasty. Stone Ruination (perfect name for a beer). Dogfish Head 90, elixir of the brewing gawds. Ain't cheap, but worth it.
    have you ever tried the 120minute? i cant find it, i think its seasonal or something but i herd its good. dogfish head gives me hangovers from hell for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    When is the last time anyone had, or even saw, a party ball. Do they make em anymore? Fill the square with ice, 4 dudes drink the party ball, drunkest guy gets to wear the empty ball like a spaceman. Man... college was great.
    WOW. forgot about them. Havent seen one on forever.

We used to get so frustrated because they worked like crap we would cut it open wit a knife and dunk our cups into it like punch. haha.

Images
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this but the Du Claw brewing SWEET BABY JESUS is so tasty. Its a chocolate peanut butter porter at 6.5% abv. I'm drinking one right now.

Also, Dogfish Punkin Ale is out!

http://www.funnymemes.com/funny-memes-dad-are-we-irish/

Nothing better than a guiness (not in a Bottle!) with a shot of Jameson.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    have you ever tried the 120minute? i cant find it, i think its seasonal or something but i herd its good. dogfish head gives me hangovers from hell for some reason.
    That's nuts, I thought it was just me but same here: esp the 90, which just kicks my arse all over the place the next morning.....there's something in Dogfish Head that creates obliteration time & I don't know if that's all that good of a thing. Delaware water...??

Tried the 120 awhile back, it doesn't stand out in my memory. Maybe cause it obliterated my memory at the time.

Images
    Guinness all day!!! I like my beer thick and dark!! Like my women!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lazye View Post
    http://www.funnymemes.com/funny-memes-dad-are-we-irish/

nothing better than a guiness (not in a bottle!) with a shot of jameson.
    ^^^^^^ all day!!

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    That's nuts, I thought it was just me but same here: esp the 90, which just kicks my arse all over the place the next morning.....there's something in Dogfish Head that creates obliteration time & I don't know if that's all that good of a thing. Delaware water...??

Tried the 120 awhile back, it doesn't stand out in my memory. Maybe cause it obliterated my memory at the time.
    I hear Dogfish Head 120 IPA goes real well with a walnut and pear salad with raspberry dressing. The chocolate chip cookie and peanut butter puff porter is a favorite with a kale salad with chickpeas, and a pumpkin ale goes real well with an all womans book club snacking on California wedge salads garnished with tampons.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    I hear Dogfish Head 120 IPA goes real well with a walnut and pear salad with raspberry dressing. The chocolate chip cookie and peanut butter puff porter is a favorite with a kale salad with chickpeas, and a pumpkin ale goes real well with an all womans book club snacking on California wedge salads garnished with tampons.

^^^^^^LOL at the comment, didn't watch the video.

Anyone ever try Pennsylvania Style Lager? I haven't. Balked.

Matt Johnson just wanted to bump this and welcome you to hop in here.

Also wanted to invited everyone to post, your good, your bad, your everything else about cheap beer.

Been doing Narragansetts lately I think it is becoming my go to. 5 bucks for six 16 oz cans!

I have been drinking them for a few years but the beer I always tried to like but did not, but I think over the past few days it finally happened.