LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Longboards

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Agabinet View Post
    I love my Tim Nolte hull bottom long board, but that is a custom. I bought a 9'2" Hobie Peter Pan slug, shaped and signed by Midget Smith, for my son when he was 13. Say what you want about Peter Pan, that board catches all the Narragansett mush. Every newbie who visits and wants to try surfing scores with that board.
    My dad has some kind of really heavy concrete BIC that he got at NSS a while back. Its good for catching waves, but once you're on them, the thing is so heavy you can barely even get back to the top of the wave. Your body moves, but the board stays anchored to the wave in one place.

Images
    Robert August boards are very nice.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    She is an Irish redhead and has a bit iof a temper, and I can be somewhat of a smarta$$ (imagine that). It was after I got trashed at a Holiday Boat Parade Party on rum, weed, and yeao. My food to intoxicant ratio was a little bit out of whack. Happy Holidays! And Clark Foam closed a week or so later.
    Wow bro. You get the hero of the day, just for honesty. I can't say that my ol' lady never took a blunt object to one of my boards before.... Never happened again. I don't think I spoke to her for about a year. She's 100% italian. What are ya gonna do right?

My gf bought me a softtop. Does the trick.

Picked up a used Tribute model from Austin. Haven't gotten it in the water yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Wow bro. You get the hero of the day, just for honesty. I can't say that my ol' lady never took a blunt object to one of my boards before.... Never happened again. I don't think I spoke to her for about a year. She's 100% italian. What are ya gonna do right?
    She's taken out 3 boards in 23 years of marriage. Kinda like El Nino. The first one was unprovoked - she was pregnant and hormonal. The other 2 were definitely my fault. I'm putting a hammer in a ghostbuster logo on the new one.

She's taken out 3 boards in 23 years of marriage. Kinda like El Nino. The first one was unprovoked - she was pregnant and hormonal. The other 2 were definitely my fault. I'm putting a hammer in a ghostbuster logo on the new one.
    Dam dog. I'm going home to tell the wifey how lucky she is to have me seeing as how I haven't driven her to blunt objects....yet.

Images
    My former old lady had similar tempermental behaviors. Never broke any boards, but she sabotaged other projects(very important ones) I had and would slam things and get real crazy....slam slam slam until I reacted. Then I put my head through a door one day to show her how it's done and kicked her the F out.

She is an Irish redhead and has a bit iof a temper, and I can be somewhat of a smarta$$ (imagine that). It was after I got trashed at a Holiday Boat Parade Party on rum, weed, and yeao. My food to intoxicant ratio was a little bit out of whack. Happy Holidays! And Clark Foam closed a week or so later.
    this vid reminded me of this post