LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    ^^ paint pens are the way to go if your artistic. Never like the way spray paint came out.

Here's a pic of one board my boy John did.....I think it's the sickest board i ever seen.

what kind of gloss did you use so it didnt come off?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by somesurfer4 View Post
    what kind of gloss did you use so it didnt come off?
    I didn't paint that board...My buddy John did. I'll have to ask him what he used. ACE hardware has a UV protectant one tho.....can't remember the name..

gracias, ill check it out

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    ^^ paint pens are the way to go if your artistic. Never like the way spray paint came out.

Here's a pic of one board my boy John did.....I think it's the sickest board i ever seen.

dude thats sick. i wish i could do that. but do you actually ride the board is it just for looks?

Images
    it gets wet.....

i painted my sharpeye about a month ago.. it came out pretty well considering i had no idea what i was doing. i have it all recorded on video and i was going to make one of those sick time lapse vids but im too lazy..

all i did was sand to get a nice rough base.. then i painted one layer spray with a fade, put ketchup on the board, painted the second layer, then cleaned the ketchup off and layered with like a million layers of clear coat.

take a look--

i painted my sharpeye about a month ago.. it came out pretty well considering i had no idea what i was doing. i have it all recorded on video and i was going to make one of those sick time lapse vids but im too lazy..

all i did was sand to get a nice rough base.. then i painted one layer spray with a fade, put ketchup on the board, painted the second layer, then cleaned the ketchup off and layered with like a million layers of clear coat.

take a look--

Last edited by rcav; Oct 24, 2008 at 01:12 AM.

8. Question

take a look--

Ketchup?!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by allaboutthestoke View Post
    Ketchup?!
    Haha...ketchup.....I use dish soap....does the same effect.

Nice job though!
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Oct 24, 2008 at 03:25 AM.