LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    women are crazy

you have been warned
    there. fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by tenworms View Post
    hi there i just moved in to havelock (if thats how its spelled) into cherry point marine air base. im originally from long island new york. im looking for big waves or at least good spots during the summer to go bodyboarding, i went to atlantic beach and the waves were knee high. i know right now is not the best time of the year but i dont want to wait till fall to finally break out the board. please help im willing to travel up or down the coast for some good waves
    Cherry Point is renown for the absence of capital letters.

If your a marine, surf Onslow beach. Less people. Same distance as EI/AB. Waves are the same everywhere.

Go to Myrtle Beach brah! 24 footers all day, sweet neon clad rednecks and it's always offshore.

yankee, please take your newfound stoke from your SoCal trip and breathe some life into this Hello tread. It was promising but is declining faster than the Amanda cane.

Best Bet: Find south side johnny and have him take you up for one of them paraglide things. From the 150 foot of rope you got slacked you should be able to scope the local sand bars and babes. Take photos, GPS locations of bettys to get their digits later. Surf. Get sunburned, then go to Jims for a beer. Tip $3 or more and he rings the bell.

Worst bet: Anywhere on the southside of the peer. Stingrays, devilrays, sun rays, stinkbugs you name it. God I hate the southside. Watch out for currents where you surf. The outgoing and the ingoing are both tides that you will see. Waves range from pretty small to pretty big on any given day of the year.

Hope this info helps, welcome to town. Dont let the guys on this forum bug ya, they all started surfing last year.

Damn, I got nothin'.

Yeah, I think someone just posted this to throw some wood in the fire out of boredom.