LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Metard has to go. Betty is cool

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post

- metard wasn't exactly ripping Betty a new one, just axing why someone would wear rubber in 80+ water. A fair question and there have been others that were grilled for the same and it was not a kind trial.
    - I made lighter of the situation because Betty is our queen mum. metard is much newer to this break and Betty isn't quite an avid poster all the time so he's not yet informed of Betty's high standing on SI.
    First off. **** metard. Betty is cool. Oh and I'd wear a wetsuit in 80 degree water as well. For warmth, flotation, and protection from the sun.
    Was in RI recently, almost everyone in winter suits, Unlike the douche bags on this forum. Can we please just ban that tool metard.

All you little tiny little boys talking about a thin of a wetsuit you wear. It's the same bull****. You think you're hardcore, but really you're not. You're pathetic. You're losers that have to feel like a big man talking crap to others about how thin of a wet suit you have and ****ting all over other people who just want to have fun in the water.

lol

k bro

Wow! I reached cool status!, and queen mum, and high SI standing! Gosh guys, I am blushing

Metard for President!
    Bann the kooooks

Metard is cooler than a shart ****er

Betty, while you have demonstrated grace and class, metard is kinda hilarious and id like him to stay. I am sure you can all become friends over some online Scrabble or something

Sharhuffer on the other hand....

Images
    You reached cool status a long time ago Betty, and where were you, this morning was fun as hell!

Betty is a khalessi

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    metard is kinda hilarious and id like him to stay. I am sure you can all become friends over some online Scrabble or something

Sharhuffer on the other hand....
    Oh yes wishing people get cancer is hilarious. I'm sure you'd find that funny.