LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Betty, while you have demonstrated grace and class, metard is kinda hilarious and id like him to stay. I am sure you can all become friends over some online Scrabble or something

Sharhuffer on the other hand....

while i can't say i find metard "hilarious", he at least lends a positive presence to the forum. shar****, on the other hand, not so much. he's confrontational to the point of being a reason to avoid this place.

agreed nj42

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    while i can't say i find metard "hilarious", he at least lends a positive presence to the forum. shar****, on the other hand, not so much. he's confrontational to the point of being a reason to avoid this place.
    Please avoid this place. I'd really appreciate that. We can clean this place up. Get rid of
    1)Njsurfer42
    2)Makeitstop
    3)dawnpatrol
    4)Yankee
    5)Kahuna Kai
    6)Doug
    7)Koki barrels
    8)mikelieghty
    9)kidrock
    10)Zagaffer
    And this place would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Please avoid this place. I'd really appreciate that. We can clean this place up. Get rid of
    1)Njsurfer42
    2)Makeitstop
    3)dawnpatrol
    4)Yankee
    5)Kahuna Kai
    6)Doug
    7)Koki barrels
    8)mikelieghty
    9)kidrock
    10)Zagaffer
    KooooooooooooooK!!!!!!

1)Njsurfer42
    2)Makeitstop
    3)dawnpatrol
    4)Yankee
    5)Kahuna Kai
    6)Doug
    7)Koki barrels
    8)mikelieghty
    9)kidrock
    10)Zagaffer
    Do not know much about sharkhunter. I must say this place is sort of clickish, kinda like high school or church (the building)at that. I could care less about all the stuff these 10 talk about. They may need to take a course in minding their own business. One thing I do know, when these guys speak my kids cannot read it ( think about it)

Sark hunter with his grandpa

image.jpg

Your welcome

1)Njsurfer42
    2)Makeitstop
    3)dawnpatrol
    4)Yankee
    5)Kahuna Kai
    6)Doug
    7)Koki barrels
    8)mikelieghty
    9)kidrock
    10)Zagaffer
    I guess I'm just not one of the cool kids because I didn't make your sh!tlist. I love the fact that your list doesn't include Metard, the one you started this useless thread about. You're such a friggin' dolt, sharc-unter!

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    I guess I'm just not one of the cool kids because I didn't make your sh!tlist. I love the fact that your list doesn't include Metard, the one you started this useless thread about. You're such a friggin' dolt, sharc-unter!
    Well metard was already mentioned genius. I was talking in addition to metard. Obviously. Any 5th grader could figure that one out.

sharthuffer to be a troll or mentally ill or both, reading his posts is like chewing on broken glass
    that and there is no god

got that wayne's kids?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    Do not know much about sharkhunter. I must say this place is sort of clickish, kinda like high school or church (the building)at that. I could care less about all the stuff these 10 talk about. They may need to take a course in minding their own business. One thing I do know, when these guys speak my kids cannot read it ( think about it)
    I got a great idea, maybe you should watch your kids while they are on the internet, and i'm almost sure they hear much worse going to school, tv, maybe from even, dare I say it.....PARENTS...stop being an idiot Wayne, you chime in whenever its convenient to stir the pot.