LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ok, just tossing some ideas around: why not ban betty make Metard and sharkhunter co-admins and call the website swellinfowars.com and make it a wave conspiracy website for the summer.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Please avoid this place. I'd really appreciate that. We can clean this place up. Get rid of
    1)Njsurfer42
    2)Makeitstop
    3)dawnpatrol
    4)Yankee
    5)Kahuna Kai
    6)Doug
    7)Koki barrels
    8)mikelieghty
    9)kidrock
    10)Zagaffer
    And this place would be great!
    i didnt make the list outstanding, but i think both of yall can stay. i love your hate man keep it up +1 you motivate the **** out of me, if anyone tells you other wise tell them to dig a hole.

Images
    Sharkhunter I already told you tonight, that your trolling these threads or starting a thread to start a fight. And your pulling your sh!t again.....Stop already!

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    I got a great idea, maybe you should watch your kids while they are on the internet, and i'm almost sure they hear much worse going to school, tv, maybe from even, dare I say it.....PARENTS...stop being an idiot Wayne, you chime in whenever its convenient to stir the pot.
    Since you live close by I will give you my address and you can come visit. I will show you how I live. Homeschooled, no tv, parents there are 2 of us and we both know what each other are doing. Idiot if you say so, been called worse. Nice talkin to yah. I knew I had a friend on the surf forum.

My summer wetsuit's made out of a thin layer of ribbed latex...you can never be too safe

Shart Huffer,

Nice sophomoric attempt to divide and conquer. Once you start naming names, you instantly lose cred. But thanks for putting me on your "list", LOL.

Now why don't you be a good little booger, and go huff a shart.

Images
    So be it Wayne, you still didn't cover why you chime in to just start sh!t. Oh by the way, you let your kids on the internet before you let them watch a little t.v.........wow!!!!
    Last edited by fl.surfdog; May 28, 2014 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    So be it Wayne, you still didn't cover why you chime in to just start sh!t.
    Just like to check in every once in awhile to keep my friends on their toes. All in all I think we need to start incorporating more Jesus back on the forum. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Well metard was already mentioned genius. I was talking in addition to metard. Obviously. Any 5th grader could figure that one out.
    Obviously. However, I never made it past the fourth grade.

You are the apex predator I only wish I could be.

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    Just like to check in every once in awhile to keep my friends on their toes. All in all I think we need to start incorporating more Jesus back on the forum. What do you think?
    Speaking of toes...do they have six on each foot with webbing.....like me?
    Last edited by sisurfdogg; May 28, 2014 at 03:25 AM. Reason: I should but I won't.