LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Just go away. Please. For the love of zombie Jesus.
    .........lol

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Your drill seems to be to constantly harass and annoy this forum even though you have been asked numerous times to stop.
    awww....Am I annoying you? I'm oh so sorry. LOL

Sh!t Huffer you have proven you are the biggest tool SI has ever seen. You start a thread to ***** about someone and 99% of the replies are calling you a douche! Does it make you feel good to author a thread to have someone banned then find out the forum would prefer to see you leave. It's past your bed time now little boy so get your PJ's on, grab your teddy bear and have mommy read you your bed time story.

Oh and for the record I am convinced Sh!t Humper has never surfed a wave in his life and is most likely a 13 year old wanna be who is still waiting to get hair on his nuts and to have his voice stop cracking when he answers questions in Algebra class.
    Your avatar tells everyone the type of guy you are. I think you're just butt hurt because you didn't make the orignal list. Don't worry buddy boy...You're added!

Sh!t Huffer you have proven you are the biggest tool SI has ever seen. You start a thread to ***** about someone and 99% of the replies are calling you a douche! Does it make you feel good to author a thread to have someone banned then find out the forum would prefer to see you leave.
    Yes I'm soooo shcoked by the outcome. Especially considering I've openly stated I hate most of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Yes I'm soooo shcoked by the outcome. Especially considering I've openly stated I hate most of the forum.