LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 98 of 98
  1. #91
    John Blake Guest
    You guys are F'ing cool as heck.

    It was nice seeing Seldom dish out a licking.

    Surfers are gay

    Spongers are gay

    There you have it.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by John Blake View Post
    You guys are F'ing cool as heck.

    It was nice seeing Seldom dish out a licking.

    Surfers are gay

    Spongers are gay

    There you have it.
    Gonna take a long, long time of inane, humorless posts by you to get your count up. Just because you were neglected as a child does not mean you should appear on this Forum & shpeckle.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by RILongboarder View Post
    oh yeah "rick"(lmao) showed us all....god are you a loser yankee.
    Who's the catcher & who's the receiver, between you & your gf Bung Hunter? Wait. Wait! We don't really need to know details.

  4. #94
    John Blake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Gonna take a long, long time of inane, humorless posts by you to get your count up. Just because you were neglected as a child does not mean you should appear on this Forum & shpeckle.
    Yankee what is your problem? You seem different this time around. Jesus Christ you're still not upset about me busting on DC are you? Good lord, man.

    Why you a respond to every one of my post in a meany-guy fashion? Why?

    Inane? Humorless? Good lord man this post above wasn't supposed to be funny.

    Yankee, if you want to fight just let me know. You'll have to come to me because I can't drive and never get out of Atlantic County, NJ.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by John Blake View Post
    Yankee what is your problem? You seem different this time around. Jesus Christ you're still not upset about me busting on DC are you? Good lord, man.

    Why you a respond to every one of my post in a meany-guy fashion? Why?

    Inane? Humorless? Good lord man this post above wasn't supposed to be funny.

    Yankee, if you want to fight just let me know. You'll have to come to me because I can't drive and never get out of Atlantic County, NJ.
    It's specific to you, every time you post there's the need to get out the troll spray.

  6. #96
    John Blake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    It's specific to you, every time you post there's the need to get out the troll spray.
    Wow that hurts, Yankee.

    And ho boy, it's not specific to me.

    Yankee what happened to you. Now, you're being mean to me and now some of the people you claim to like are just awful.

    What happened to you Yankee? Please I want a report of what happened to you. This is very disturbing.

    But again, if you really want to battle me, then by all means I welcome you to come see me. Bring your spray.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A State of Confusion
    Posts
    1,495
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    ABBREVIATED VERSION:

    Brand new SI poster (1 post) stated that he was an SI lurker that ID'ed Shart Snuffer in an RI lineup yesterday. Stated that (paraphrasing here) Sh!t Slurper was about 5'5" and 130 dripping wet. Went on to say that although he had no issues with bodyboarders in the lineup, The Shart was a completely different story...doing the infamous "boogie knee chop" on surfers and running his pre-pubescent yap loudly, and when threats of violence became imminent, would quickly pull out the "Call the Cops" card. When one of the surfers called The Shart out on it, His Shartness paddled faster than anyone has ever seen over to another peak, all the while running his yap about how the other peak "was faster than anything any surfer could handle".

    It was great stuff, but I have to admit that I thought we were being trolled. Even if it was a troll, it was damn funny.
    This is pretty much how I had pictured him except probably about 5'3" and 98lbs.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    2,989
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    This is pretty much how I had pictured him except probably about 5'3" and 98lbs.
    The Schlong Hunter.....what a tool...... posting here how he owned the lineup, dropped in on all surfers & enforced his own rules: what, by threatening to call the cops every time a SUP guy tried to ram him?
    Last edited by yankee; Jun 2, 2014 at 12:41 AM.