LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMon View Post
    I don't think it's about craft anymore, that was last month. This month the war is about.....actually I don't know. Something about forecasting in states in which you don't live.
    I don't even care what it's about anymore.(it's like fighting with ***** of a wife...we don't even know what we are arguing about anymore) I don't quit till I conquer my enemies.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; May 28, 2014 at 03:43 PM.

Honestly I need seldom. He's my "nuclear option" when **** really hits the fan. That post in the bodyboarding vs surfing thread where you went completely off with a scorched earth policy(and then pm'd telling me you were going to get banned) was absolutely classic and one of the best posts in history of SI. You told off all these d-bags. Absolutely fantastic.

Reliving the best post ever
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    This goddamn waste of ****ing time thread is still going??? Jesus H Christ.

Ya know Zach, you passive-aggressively **** on something I do, all the while saying, 'it's all love bro', well ya know what, it isn't, and **** you. What are you mad that your professional aspirations weren't realized? Or that your stuck on HHI with ****ty surf for the next couple years? Or that you lived your glory days, surfed all there is to surf, and now it's all down hill. Which is it? Yeah, we ****ing get it, there's not much love for sponges out west, big ****in' deal. What about Seal? I'll post a video right now showing NOTHING BUT sponges there on a decent sized swell. Get the **** over yourself. How about France, Portugal, Ireland, Brazil, the Canary Islands? Big sponge communities on all of them. The islands and other places have already been mentioned so I'll move on. SoCal isn't waveriding's spritual home, the islands are. SoCal is the home of the ****ing surf industry that will create crowded lineups for all of you. You guys can ****ing have SoCal. But don't keep ****ting on something I love and not expect this **** to get personal.

Kidrock...first of all, your posts are just like the music you make(why the **** would you choose that handle???????). Lacking substance, quality, and originality. In fact, all I see you do on here is jump on threads to ****ing dry hump Zach. 'Oh Zach remember those guys at OB pier? Yeah that enforcer was a kneelo for crying out loud.' Shut the **** up and stop sucking Zach's ****. Your knees must be sore by now anyway. Why don't you guys just restrict your homo-erotic nostalgia to PM's, and save the rest of us the cognitive processing time. Because nobody cares if you ****ing knew(or blew) the same people.

DPSUP...sorry dude, but a big old **** you to you also(oh zach great three posts in a row but I have to ask you this question...). Get off your knees. You kiss your wife with that mouth? Disappointed that I had to include you in this.

MIS...****ing instigate much? Another disappointment, I used to like you, but ya know what? Bear was spot on aboot you. And only pussies instigate. You ideologues are all the same. To quote my old friend Ed, 'Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul'. More practice, less theory, brah. And yeah, you got owned anytime you tried to debate him.

Suboxxone...or whatever the **** your name is, worst first post, ever. You're not even worth the 30 seconds it took me to type this, but you're probly in a ****ing gutter somewhere anyway. **** you.

Bunch of ****ing herd mentality ***gots. And here's a big, resounding **** you to anyone I forgot(hinmo you're a yuppie ***got, headhigh you're included here, and others...)

I'll tell all you ****ers this much, think twice before you open your ****ing mouth in the water in my neck of the woods. Because once all you fair weather assholes start coming out of the woodwork and clogging my spots, I will be treating any hint of aggression with expedience and extreme prejudice. And I ****ing gurantee you'll come out on the losing end. See ya in the water *****es.

Yeah, I avoided this site all day and this is the **** I see when I get on, so **** it, it's not even entertaining here anymore.

To all you other dudes I like, you know who you are(if we've communicated through PM, that means you), Godspeed, good surf, and offshores to all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    reliving the best post ever
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    . Because once all you fair weather assholes start coming out of the woodwork and clogging my spots, i will be treating any hint of aggression with expedience and extreme prejudice. And i ****ing gurantee you'll come out on the losing end. See ya in the water *****es.
    love it!!!!!!
    Last edited by shark-hunter; May 28, 2014 at 03:51 PM.

The desperate posting of somebody who has no friends. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    The desperate posting of somebody who has no friends. Sad.
    Friends are for people who need to feel wanted.

Images
    See, that in fact was not a shining moment, and I think that is the point. You have been successful at turning comrades against each other, and if that was your goal, you succeeded.

Seldom is a respected member of this community. He is the only reason everyone backed off, because he put the whole conversation into perspective. He so "eloquently" pointed out that we were misdirecting our distaste for you and directing it at an entire group of wave riders.

You do not represent them. And it's a shame if other boogie boarders feel the need to come to your defense because of your choice of wave craft. They all know you are a di**. You know you are a di**. That's the point.

There was a lot of truth in that fateful thread, but choices of words feel to the weigh side.

Point being, I would paddle out next to Seldom in a lineup with pride. You on the other hand, I would not. Matter of fact, I had no idea SS was even a sponger until he whipped out the flame thrower. Not that it matters, I guess most of us just talk waves, and the whole BS about what you ride doesn't really come up in general conversation. So it's not about surfing vs. boogie boarding... It's about reasonable people vs. you.

You represent evil and hate, not sponging. I am sure most spongers would vote to ban you from the ocean if they read your vitriol.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    See, that in fact was not a shining moment, and I think that is the point. You have been successful at turning comrades against each other, and if that was your goal, you succeeded.

Seldom is a respected member of this community. He is the only reason everyone backed off, because he put the whole conversation into perspective. He so "eloquently" pointed out that we were misdirecting our distaste for you and directing it at an entire group of wave riders.

You do not represent them. And it's a shame if other boogie boarders feel the need to come to your defense because of your choice of wave craft. They all know you are a di**. You know you are a di**. That's the point.

There was a lot of truth in that fateful thread, but choices of words feel to the weigh side.

Point being, I would paddle out next to Seldom in a lineup with pride. You on the other hand, I would not. Matter of fact, I had no idea SS was even a sponger until he whipped out the flame thrower. Not that it matters, I guess most of us just talk waves, and the whole BS about what you ride doesn't really come up in general conversation. So it's not about surfing vs. boogie boarding... It's about reasonable people vs. you.

You represent evil and hate, not sponging. I am sure most spongers would vote to ban you from the ocean if they read your vitriol.
    lol....TOTAL B.S.

Search the past threads before I EVER posted here to see how much **** was talking about bodyboarding. PLEASE!!!! I just brought it out under the surface was they were actually thinking.

Look at youtube videos to see how much **** is talked about bodyboarding. It's been going on since the 80s.

You're the one CLEARLY trying to divive and conquer. To me this whole thing is just a hilarious **** show. I could really careless. It's simply amusing to me to talk to monkeys.

Seldom is easy going with you guys. I'm not. I HATE you. Almost all of you.

Most of the people did NOT even realize seldom was a bodyboarder before that thread.

Hey zach, you douche, Bodyboarders can only ride at 2 spots in CA right? Keep dropping that knowledge kid.

The only reason you pussies backed off talking **** about bodyboarding was because you realized other people here did it to.(and you guys can only do a 10 on 1 fight because you're pussies)

YOU GOT PUT IN YOUR PLACE BIATCH
    Last edited by shark-hunter; May 28, 2014 at 04:13 PM.