LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 98
  1. #21
    Zach, we alll know you left CA because you couldn't handle the constant barrage of groundwell. The panties you wear under wetsuit were getting all bunched up. Now you're at home with your MASSIVE 1.3 feet at second HARDCORE swell. I have bigger waves in my bath tub.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,233
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    lol....TOTAL B.S.

    Search the past threads before I EVER posted here to see how much **** was talking about bodyboarding. PLEASE!!!! I just brought it out under the surface was they were actually thinking.

    Look at youtube videos to see how much **** is talked about bodyboarding. It's been going on since the 80s.

    You're the one CLEARLY trying to divive and conquer. To me this whole thing is just a hilarious **** show. I could really careless. It's simply amusing to me to talk to monkeys.

    Seldom is easy going with you guys. I'm not. I HATE you. Almost all of you.

    Most of the people did NOT even realize seldom was a bodyboarder before that thread.
    Search through my thousands of posts and you will find that that was the first thread in which I ever even brought up the word "boogie board"... Until you started your boogie banter and propaganda, no one felt the need to discuss it.

    Your the little internet weasel who stirred the pot. No one ever took back their comments, we simply stopped the discussion because innocent people were feeling attacked for no reason...

    Thanks bro. You are a solid member of the community.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,233
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Zach, we alll know you left CA because you couldn't handle the constant barrage of groundwell. The panties you wear under wetsuit were getting all bunched up. Now you're at home with your MASSIVE 1.3 feet at second HARDCORE swell. I have bigger waves in my bath tub.
    I already told you, I got run out of California by the boogie boarding community. Their numbers were too great to overcome... I stopped being able to get waves so I packed my bags and left. I found shelter an solace in a more surf friendly environment.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Search through my thousands of posts and you will find that that was the first thread in which I ever even brought up the word "boogie board"... Until you started your boogie banter and propaganda, no one felt the need to discuss it.

    Your the little internet weasel who stirred the pot. No one ever took back their comments, we simply stopped the discussion because innocent people were feeling attacked for no reason...

    Thanks bro. You are a solid member of the community.
    Actually there were lots of discussions about it and people talking smack on this forum. Again, use the search function. You have the memory of a 90 year old Alzheimer's patient.

    I'm not your bro, I'm not your friend, I'm not even your aquaintence. I'm an apex predator that you will bow down to.

    Yeah, you're right. You didn't even realize there were bodyboarders on here. Just like there's no rollerblading threads. I just brought up what YOU REALLY THOUGHT. I brought the truth out.

    This forum existed before you joined genius. Use the search thread.

    Why wouldn't "innocent" people fee insulted when you **** all over them. You guys were hijacking theads about bodyboarding left and right and ****ting on other people as well.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I already told you, I got run out of California by the boogie boarding community. Their numbers were too great to overcome... I stopped being able to get waves so I packed my bags and left. I found shelter an solace in a more surf friendly environment.
    Yeah you probably got stuffed and run over by a few bodyboarders at blacks when you tried to drop in on them. Then went cying to your mommy about the booggie boarders tying your ass to the pier with nothing but your leapard print thong that you surf with on.

    1.3 FEET AT 8 SECONDS...BRAH....

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Seldom is not going to fight for a boy who thinks he is a internet tough guy, son, (yes I can say that, because I probably have children older than you), you need some growing up to do. By the way S.H. its a fifth grade saying "divide and conquer"
    Of course he's not. He's too easy going and I wouldnt' bother him with this nonsense. He takes some of this stuff personally on here. I gave up on this forum a long time ago. I'm just joking with him. You'd get that if you had a brain.

  7. #27
    Trust me. I'd love nothing better than to have a nice normal convo about wave riding. Not b.s. off topic crap about meat suits and all this political crap and hate. And have actual nice supportive people that you could converse without being **** all over.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    who thinks he is a internet tough guy, son, (yes I can say that, because I probably have children older than you), you need some growing up to
    I don't think I'm tough. Just not a **** and dumb as door knob like almost everyone on here.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    The desperate posting of somebody who has no friends. Sad.
    Agreed. He is trolling harder than shredmachine, but has no where near the comedic ability.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,504
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    I don't think I'm tough. Just not a **** and dumb as door knob like almost everyone on here.
    Whatever makes you feel good about yourself.