You know what to do. If you got one, post one. Mine is only 50% of the way. Needs new flooring and paint, but its been a good start.
Metard, I assume this is where photoshop comes into play
Results 1 to 10 of 84
Thread: Man Caves
May 29, 2014, 02:04 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
May 29, 2014, 02:17 AM #2
Nice start to your sovereign safe haven bro. My suggestions:
- clear up wall space on the side wall by putting those sticks on the ceiling with suspension hangers
- ditch the pool table unless you really like your 9-ball, it's taking up all the space in the room
- put a projector on the ceiling (720p PJs are dirt cheap now) and get matte screen paint for the far wall (13ft throw is ideal) or get a good deal on a fixed picture frame screen
- get creative with flooring, it is one of the cheapest ways to jazz up a smaller room to high society
- in wall speakers with flatwire connections which is basically speaker wire so flat it's like a tape you can paint over
- some sort of sea life in that theme and your beaches are full of relics to use
- keep an eye out on CL for a Coke cooler that has a glass door and your buds will love it stocked
Bro, feel free to PM me for ideas and help. This does not have to be a pricey project. I have put a new meaning to Man Town in multiple cribs I've had. You are doing the right thing bro.
May 29, 2014, 02:28 AM #3
Would like to have that luxury. Probably would be more like a gym. But with 4 kids, 3 dogs, and a one car garage, the only "man cave" I have is my board while out on the water. An old Lazy Boy chair once served as a man cave of sorts, but it's in a landfill now. Pretty pathetic.
May 29, 2014, 02:57 AM #4
May 29, 2014, 03:27 AM #5
Holy crap, rat, that's not a man cave that's a journey through your mind, in technicolor & on display. Like those hangers for sure.
May 29, 2014, 09:50 AM #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
- Atlantic City
May 29, 2014, 11:37 AM #7
My house is my cave, since I bought it myself. However, the wife can add as she feels necessary. When I finish my bar room, she will have a nice easel setup next to the window for painting.
May 29, 2014, 11:48 AM #8
May 29, 2014, 11:50 AM #9
May 29, 2014, 12:03 PM #10Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Cackalacka border beaches
That is an excelllent collection ratred. But you are not a card carrying hoarder until your head bumps the ceiling. Looks like you only have a little ways to go, the floor is still visible in spots. A toke and a cold beer in that cave would make me feel just like the image on the old vision psychostick deck. Where is the beer fridge located?