LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    John Blake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    How am I supposed to go back to work when these words are being typed?
    Please Seen don't listen to NEW YANKEE. Don't go to the dark side.

Ok negroes I'm otta here. Maybe NJSURFER42 will have gotten me "punished" .......I don't know. But just remember even if I don't come back, I'm always with you - every single one of you guys. This sh1t's for life. There's no getting out.

And some of you guys, just know, that I'm watching you.

Images
    Always in the light homie.

washburn supposedly surfed mavericks for a decade or two alone til the rest of the world
    found out and look at the crowd now. same deal in ac for central pier; one dude come hell or
    high water was there….alone…for decades before the rest of the world found out and look at
    the crowd now.

Images
    Thought that was Jeff Clark(sp?)

you are correct sir

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Thought that was Jeff Clark(sp?)

Quote Originally Posted by BassMon View Post
    I don't freaking blame you. Surf was pretty good on LI today to. No whales though, thank jebus.
    Saturday at Gilgo there was definitely some type of shark/whale at the beach. Know it wasn't a dolphin. But it was freaky for sure. My friend kept telling me it was a seal, but I wasn't buying it - seals don't have fins. Everyone ended up paddling out to shore until it went out of sight. Never seen anything except a dolphin in the waters before so it was an interesting sight.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    washburn supposedly surfed mavericks for a decade or two alone til the rest of the world
    found out and look at the crowd now. same deal in ac for central pier; one dude come hell or
    high water was there….alone…for decades before the rest of the world found out and look at
    the crowd now.
    I can see why hardly anybody would surf there. Was there not too long ago checking it out and I wouldn't even bother. On TV is one thing, in person is another story all together. It was a "small day" at about 15-20ft and wasn't even showing on the surf report on surfline that day. The report was flat HAHA The HD cam wasn't even picking up what I saw that day. I think I was dreaming or something. I said hey to a few dudes making the paddle out, mad stones those guys got.