LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess Who!?

Guess Who!?

Guess which Swellinfo member was recently spotted in the following photograph:<br /><br />

metard or spicoli are the only names I can remember besides my own. Dude looks baller... I bet he has a roy board......oh yeah and roy... thats not roy though.

Images
    I would say spicoli if the board was a carver and the benz had Mass plates...

I dont care who it is unless its stacy dash

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    I dont care who it is unless its stacy dash
    Bingo. Why post pics of a metrosexualized chucka-boo-boo?

Not sure about the guy on the skateboard, but that might be south jetty bill sitting in front of the pharmacy wearing shorts and workboots

pretty sure that's doug

Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    Not sure about the guy on the skateboard, but that might be south jetty bill sitting in front of the pharmacy wearing shorts and workboots
    Entirely accurate.

As for the gene-deleted hipster on the LONGBOARD USED FOR TRANSPORT ONLY, I'm gonna go with Slashdog having posted his self-portrait.

Oh ya, and seldom, we don't drive grampah whips. This is a Beamer town son. Bavarian only.

I think we have the first ever photographic proof of NJShredmachine on his way to his high paying stockbroker gig.

Images
    The Duane Reade bag made me laugh...had some funny moments in the one near MSG coming out of a Furthur show trying to get beer late night.