LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I waxed my board- Results

I waxed it and it worked great! I have a red board. It doesn't look too bad on there. I didn't put a huge coating of wax on it though. I'm 5 foot 7 with a 40 inch board morey board. So I have a good size board for me and I have no problem moving up and down on the board for spins. I put barely anything on the stomach area. Much better grip now.

red boards go the fastest

+ some wax on the bottom = even faster

I wiped my azz with windex today,results were great.my butt wasn't that dirty but it really did wonders.i feel squeaky clean

Images
    I wiped my azz with windex today,results were great.
    Seriously don't ever try this. The ammonia in windex will seriously dry and crack the delicate membranes of the rectum. Don't ask me how I know this.

Images
    lmfao windex

You might try waxing your pecker, it might make you turn harder.

today was a banner day for laughter on the swell info, windex, well done, delicate membranes, eh?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    some wax on the bottom = even faster
    Wow watch out!!! Don't let the secret out... Pretty soon all the summer pros will start applying wax to the underside after they watch us make those amazing sections with soooo much speed!

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    I waxed it and it worked great! I have a red board. It doesn't look too bad on there. I didn't put a huge coating of wax on it though. I'm 5 foot 7 with a 40 inch board morey board. So I have a good size board for me and I have no problem moving up and down on the board for spins. I put barely anything on the stomach area. Much better grip now.
    Ah, 5'7 explains a LOT when it comes to your raging, chip-on-the-shoulder, ignana posts, Trout Punter.

Aren't you a bit young to be so bitter already....?

Red face what - i waxed the wrong side?

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post

+ some wax on the bottom = even faster
    if in fact one finds this initiative not-the-best idea try armor-all cleaning wipes, then windex,
    then buff.