LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    And winter surfing sucks...who the hell wants to freeze and get hypothermia in 30 degree water with an air temp in the teens. No thanks. There's a reason more people don't do it. It's called they're NOT insane. I'd move if I couldnt' handle an "off season"

John Blake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    I've been trunking it since april 5th. The fact that you're taking that post serious is quite amusing. You don't seem to understand I'm making fun of the people on here.
    Is this EMASS?
    Shark, I don't take anything on the computer seriously. But yeah your joke was lost on me. I didn't pick-it-up. Sorry. I don't know how amusing that is but, hey if you got happy then I've done the Lord's work.

John Blake Guest
    And winter surfing sucks...who the hell wants to freeze and get hypodermia in 30 degree water with an air temp in the teens. No thanks. There's a reason more people don't do it. It's called they're NOT insane. I'd move if I couldnt' handle an "off season"
    I like it. I love my 5 mil. You people can keep the summer.

SS full 2mm for the 2 hour DP; Springsuit, and then trunked it for almost an hour early this afternoon in a sea of rubber suits. Water felt like low 60s. Decent size east swell.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7 View Post

SS full 2mm for the 2 hour DP; Springsuit, and then trunked it for almost an hour early this afternoon in a sea of rubber suits. Water felt like low 60s. Decent size east swell.

Ryan

wow.... nice

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7 View Post

Ryan
    & now this thread is back on track! thank you, ryan!

Yankee just has his panties in a bunch because I made him look a fool in another thread.
    Psycho Killer
    Qu'est-ce que c'est
    Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
    Run run run run run run run away

Hell yeah Ryan sic pics!

Quote Originally Posted by John Blake View Post
    First of all don't tell me I'm making progress. How dare you. I'm the greatest thing this site has ever seen. So cool.

Name dropping? Who am I name dropping? You sure this is the real Yankee? You don't seem to be as sharp as the older one. Like, you bust on my posts, but your busts aren't up to par, especially not for the HOTY winner of 2013.

I don't know, you leave for awhile and you come back and everything changes. I think I'll go write a poem about this experience. I'll share it with you when I'm done.
    OK, look, troll spray, you're not exactly cutting new cloth here. Just out with it: you want to be part of my troll posse. It's understandable.

You're fascinated, perhaps even obsessed, with me but to qualify for my troll posse, of which there are only three (3!) SI yahoos currently enrolled on troll duty, you must go read every one of my posts. Every single one. Then, when you've wiped yourself off you come back & let me know what you've learned.

Frankly, your material needs a LOT of work. Even chucka-boo-boo had vines; do you have vines of me? I thought so. Get busy, sparky, get busy!

Quote Originally Posted by John Blake View Post
    Dude, Rhode Island isn't tough. You guys barely have any African Americans and your Puerto Ricans aren't legitimate.
    This made me laugh! Reminded me of last summer when I talked to a friend about a trip to PR. He looked at me dead serious and said you know man, my only problem with PR is their are to damn many Puerto Ricans!