LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 93
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Cape Cod
    Posts
    369
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuono View Post
    Whoa! I jumped in my chair a little at those. Where is that again...
    Cape Cod National Seashore.. nearly 40 miles of natural coast. And yeah, I didn't realize how big it was, although I'll have to admit it was some of the largest waves I've ever surfed.

    Here's a smaller one from Monday with an SI member taking a drop.
    20140602-1crop.jpg

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Cape Cod
    Posts
    369
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Yeah cdog! Nice pics, definitely some size up there Monday...just pulled this from msw...

    Attachment 11089
    Thanks.. Where is that MSW picture from? Is that the Cape as well? Very nice wave.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,713
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by capecodcdog View Post
    Thanks.. Where is that MSW picture from? Is that the Cape as well? Very nice wave.
    Yes sir, Cape indeed...your pics inspired me to do an image search there. I didn't get out Monday, but scored some really fun smaller stuff on Sunday, couldn't believe the buoy/cam when I checked in Monday marnin'.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    2,904
    man was it good today. went to my 'crowd avoidance' beach and it was marvelous. 3/4 ft sets, all
    rights, tubes, less than 4 guys out, got every wave i wanted. water warm, 3/2 wetsuit maybe a bit
    too much but a super session. super.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    CNJ
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    man was it good today. went to my 'crowd avoidance' beach and it was marvelous. 3/4 ft sets, all
    rights, tubes, less than 4 guys out, got every wave i wanted. water warm, 3/2 wetsuit maybe a bit
    too much but a super session. super.








    Video: https://vimeo.com/97557407
    Yeah, Yeah, I know Hanna, get over myself, turn the camera around

    Ryan

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    1,989
    damn son

    y'all scored again

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    1,031
    Images
    2
    man, scored the best surf ive gotten in a longgggg time down south (OBX) on tuesday. wish there was waves like that all the time. wish i had pictures but surfed too much. surfline has the feature up. i could be in that jennette's pic

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    milton delaware
    Posts
    1,548
    Images
    270
    Fun session at sunset tonight...surprisingly fun waves and surfing a 4'10" I just finished for the first time. Perfect debut session for this little plank of a board.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    CNJ
    Posts
    249

    June 28 DP

    June 28, 2014

    Warm, crystal clear water with knee to thigh high peelers. Dolphin cruising by just offshore heading south.




    Carnival Splendor heading back to NYC













    Ryan

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7 View Post
    June 28, 2014

    Warm, crystal clear water with knee to thigh high peelers. Dolphin cruising by just offshore heading south.




    Carnival Splendor heading back to NYC













    Ryan
    I was looking forward to trunking it with the winds lately. I checked all the waves from Long Branch to Asbury. Tide was too high by 6:30 and nothing even rideable. It's ok. Another day. Horrible to say it, but not really worth it today for me. Now, with the kids it would be fun.
    Last edited by jettyflea; Jun 28, 2014 at 12:48 PM.