LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5mm in july

5mm in july

Anyone else wear a 5mm in July/August? I did because I can't be bothered buying a 4/3 for 2 months out of the year. I got 5mm all summer now. I was actually fine. Totally comfortable. Oh and up here it's almost NEVER above 90 degree air temp at the beach when there's waves and good winds. Never seen it.

Images
    Hey whatever happened with that Eric guy you surfed with the other day?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Hey whatever happened with that Eric guy you surfed with the other day?
    Read the thread. The whole thing at matunuk was a joke. And they fell for it hook like and sinker. Just like the sharks that I catch. I'm the ultimate apex si poster.
    http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...forecast/page9

No... Understand if you're more comfortable with a suit, but a 3/2 or 2 mil is plenty for july - october.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Read the thread. The whole thing at matunuk was a joke. And they fell for it hook like and sinker. Just like the sharks that I catch. I'm the ultimate apex si poster.
    You're the ultimate midget clown act who's lost his flea circus.

Nobody 'fell' for anything, stumpy. You got called out. You then went krazy, on the now-deleted thread, whining about how could Rick have outed you like that.
    Then the tread got deleted by Micah.
    Now you're all big & bad as if you're some master troll of the IP Kingdom.

Sorry, Schlong Hunter, some of us did witness your panicked reply to the post that described your kook behavior. You're just a poseur.

The only person you're fooling is the wack job in your mirror.
    Last edited by yankee; Jun 2, 2014 at 01:49 AM.

5/4 in July?
    You're a little ***** about water temperature if you're not in a 3/2 with no gloves or booties now. July/August is time to trunk it, fool.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    You just get more psycho every day. You are one sad little troll. I sincerely hope that you don't have any firearms. Seek help, NOW.

Wait now the Sh!t Stuffer is banned!?!? When did he go nuclear?

Images
    Was wondering the same. But ****, after feeling like a mummy in 5mils all winter I can't wait to be in less rubber. Performance increases for me significantly. But to it's they're own.

Guess the Apex Predator finally met his match. I know he will return and the fun shall begin anew!