LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5mm in july

I think OP is just trolling again, but nonetheless...

I had to wear my 6/5/4 on Friday so that my garbage 4/3 could dry out for repair... I was roasting. I flushed the suit multiple times and it just felt like I was surfing in a bag of hot piss.

ANYWAY. Glad to see OP is banned. Whether he was real or not does not matter.

He was singularly the most trying, offensive, and immature troll that I've encountered here, and he contributed far less than many people who have been banned.

I would oil up Shredmachine's back or cook AtlanticO dinner before I would even consider giving Sharkhunter a tourniquet for a GW inflicted wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    I would oil up Shredmachine's back or cook AtlanticO dinner before I would even consider giving Sharkhunter a tourniquet for a GW inflicted wound.
    Truer words have never been spoken! I agree.

I went out in boardies in the 57-60 degree...

So why can't you go out in boardies in 70 degree?

Images
    I wonder if he is just short term banned. Guess we will see.

Images
    What brought on this banning? I'm pleased with it but can't pinpoint it. I've been reporting the mf'er as much as possible. He took my reporting virginity and I hope it meant something.

Man, I feel sorry for his wife. She's gonna take the brunt of his 67 inches (height.... That's 5'7"). Any other measurement are surely much smaller for an angry man of that stature.

Do you think he wears shoe inserts?

Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    I wonder if he is just short term banned. Guess we will see.
    Anything less than IP ban and it would be purposely polluting SI to Fukishima extent. Just look at this tread, it couldn't have been more instigating. Then look at the last tirteen treads the Napoleonic dude posted in. Micah seems to give guys a lot of rope here and make sure they're really not offering anything productive prior to a perma-ban. Let's hope he sees that this perp is bad for the break.

Things have been getting good around here lately in all ways. That excludes sharc***'s involvement, but things got a hell of a lot better with his banning just now.

FLY A BANNER FOR THE EXPLUSION OF PSYCHOPATHS AND PURIFICATION OF SI

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    He took my reporting virginity and I hope it meant something.
    At least he posted the next day...

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Man, I feel sorry for his wife.
    You mean the 450-pounder?

Oh happy days. I'm with you Emass, every thing about this forum has been spot on recently, except anything involving that jerk off. I was thinking it just last night, after the crap he spewed all over here he could never contribute ever. Even if he stopped being ridiculous, the damage ess already done. He would never have a serious conversation here again. Impossible. He's got to be gone for good. I'm surprised it took this long

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Wait now the Sh!t Stuffer is banned!?!? When did he go nuclear?
    I hate to see lovers quarrel.
    Who are you going to talk to now that your boyfriend got banned?

10. Quote Originally Posted by sponger42 View Post
    I hate to see lovers quarrel.
    Who are you going to talk to now that your boyfriend got banned?
    You have 69 posts.