LOGIN | REGISTER

Tropical Storm Boris...

last year we had a pacific storm cross over into the gulf and up the east cost for some waves in june. anyone remember that?
    I wonder if boris will do the same?

Images
    Yeah, she developed like, ON the freaking coast down there. She has the right path, but I would assume she might lose steam over land and when she hits, she probably won't have much juice built up. If it had more steam behind it I would think maybe, but right now, I would say not likely. This is the second named storm in the pacific this year and its technically not even season for 2 weeks.

Images
    Very common for us to get one storm that develops in the Gulf in June, but we'll have to see if this could survive crossing Central America. I like to read Jeff Masters blog, who posts regularly about tropical events:
    http://www.wunderground.com/blog/Jef...?entrynum=2690

I like to read SI Forums, where surfers, spongers, North, south, Jesus lovers, Jesus haters, govt sheep and anarchists post regularly about hate.

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    Very common for us to get one storm that develops in the Gulf in June, but we'll have to see if this could survive crossing Central America. I like to read Jeff Masters blog, who posts regularly about tropical events:
    http://www.wunderground.com/blog/Jef...?entrynum=2690

Boris does whatever Boris wants to do.

Boris the Blade that is

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Boris the Blade that is
    hope boris is 'for us' as opposed to against us...

I heard on the news from the almanac this yers cane season will be very slim.hopefully they are wrong,which they usually are.i don't get how u can predict the weather months before it happens.3 days is my limit,if it says itll be good in 3 days,it might just be.but if it says waves 2 weeks away,then yea we aint getin waves