LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bertha Swell Vs. Today's Swell...

I wonder if the same number of ding-dongs will surf today like they did during the "peak" of the Bertha swell. It should be about the same size and clean later on today, if all goes well.

ummm where?

stop asking so many questions 'tard
    nj

This swell already looks bigger here. It will be clean all day and definitely more makeable waves than Bertha. The short period hopefully denies paddle outs by the summer pros.

the same thought crossed my mind.... and the answer has to be no. thank god.

Bigger than Bertha here too. Heading out now. Will report later. This swell needs a name. How about Gupta? That's Shred's main Hindu bieatch.

super disorganized this morning (SL) and smaller than Bertha I think. Just waiting for it to clean up a bit and it's on.

Bigger and better than Bertha here.

It was bromageddon in vb. I had evil thoughts

Images
    I can't wait to get out of work, checking the cams is not a good idea for me right now, making the minutes feel even slower. Seldom and Sniffer, I feel your pain from last week now. As soon as I'm out of this cube farm I'm going to be in the water so quick. Hoping I can still get some good ones with the evening incoming tide