LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paint job time!

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Pay a little extra and get gloss coated- it's really the only way to go. Only board I wouldn't want to gloss is a shortboard where I'm trying to save extra weight and it's basically all white. Plus I think the gloss is smoother and actually makes the board faster in my option
    Thanks, just wanted to make sure i'm not hurting the performance any. I appreciate the advice.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Thanks, just wanted to make sure i'm not hurting the performance any. I appreciate the advice.
    Anytime- you will be stoked on the gloss coat! It really makes the board- specially if your going custom

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Anytime- you will be stoked on the gloss coat! It really makes the board- specially if your going custom
    You're right, don't know why i'm waffling on all this, just don't wanna F it up i guess

white board, yellow rails with red pinstripe between white and yellow

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Dudes, I'm trying to figure out what I want my new LB to look like. It's going to be a 9' Single fin Performance LB. I was going to do get the resin swirl thing done but then had second thoughts and have been looking at more classic looking boards. I'm having a hard time deciding... anybody got any pics they'd like to share of some ideas?
    no shortage of stuff to choose from. have a look at the 'sub moon' by firewire...

Thanks guys, good feedback so far!

So I've narrowed it down to a hand full that I like. Which of these do you like most?

LB7.jpg

LB8.jpg

LB9.JPG

LB10.jpg

LB12.jpg

Images
    Not this..

Pin stripes are a pretty solid choice for a LB
    Also yes to the gloss coat. No effect on performance, it just looks nice and gives a bit of extra protection.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Not this..

Pin stripes are a pretty solid choice for a LB
    Also yes to the gloss coat. No effect on performance, it just looks nice and gives a bit of extra protection.
    Thanks Mitchell, wasn't sure about that one myself, I like the two tone blue / white but not the yellow / red toward the tail. I'm kinda of leaning toward pinstripes or that blue / grey / black Takayama (1st one of the 2nd set of pics)