LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Did you ever experience this?

Was so excited to get private message from someone today, only to realize it was an infraction. Did this ever happen to anyone and what was your response. Anyway gone surfing with the kiddos 2-3 and clean. This will not ruin my day.

#THANKYOUJC

Images
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Took long enough!

Images
    I did receive one. I thought it was a PM from Micah as well, only to find out that it was an infraction. My response was nothing. The message itself was self explanatory. This came from the Bodyboarding Vs. Surfing Thread in which I unloaded a stream of vulgarities at our favorite banned-psychopath. I was at least polite and ***'ed all the nasty words myself. I also stated that bodyboarders are generally unwelcome at most spots on the west coast. This, and my naughty words did not sit well with the moderators, understandably so.

I think about half the people involved in that thread got the same message.

You don't need to share the contents of said message with us if you are not comfortable with it, but I assume the explanation was about high-jacking or trolling.....

You may receive another one shortly for your #JC hashtag... Like I said, not much to say. In recent times, the mod felt it necessary to draw up some rules, see rules sticky thread and they are enforcing some of it now. Which I think no one on here has an issue with. It's their site, they can moderate it however they see fit.

I think generally, they are going for the family friendly thing. Which is understandable, although most of us refreshing and keeping these ads coming are troubled, foul mouthed grown ups.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    You may receive another one shortly for your #JC hashtag...
    one can only hope...

Finally, definitive proof that God truly does exist. HaHa!

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Finally, definitive proof that God truly does exist. HaHa!
    Congrats on post 1000....hope they do not ban you before you hit that.

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    Congrats on post 1000....hope they do not ban you before you hit that.
    Does that mean that you're going to stop posting once you hit 666 posts?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Does that mean that you're going to stop posting once you hit 666 posts?
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh, THIS is Forum Gold, amigos.......

beezlebub will likely cease spamming us at 665 & open up his 4th posting 'identity'

BTW, my week wouldn't be complete without an infarc-shun. Gotta keep up with Sandblasters & GitCarter on the HOTY14 race to space somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh, THIS is Forum Gold, amigos.......

beezlebub will likely cease spamming us at 665 & open up his 4th posting 'identity'

BTW, my week wouldn't be complete without an infarc-shun. Gotta keep up with Sandblasters & GitCarter on the HOTY14 race to space somehow.
    to win HOTY you need to hate everyone, not just the beez. If anything youre on track to win softy of the year, not even close to half chub.
    Last edited by Hayduke Lives; Jun 5, 2014 at 06:50 PM.