just curious

share your experiences in life etc.

btw i had tb as a kid

took them forever to figure it out

Onychophagia

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    Onychophagia

finger food

just found out I have effin hernias and have to have surgery. Still surfed today though..

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdperson View Post
    just found out I have effin hernias and have to have surgery. Still surfed today though..
    Yeah, I've had the double hernia surgery. Pounded my female former pound buddy one night and my sac was more than twice its normal size!! By the morning it receded, but I went to the doc anyway, and had surgery soon thereafter. Make sure its a reputable and experienced vascular surgeon. Mine still hurts sometimes.

I had severe asthma as a child, and was also temporarily paralyzed due to Guillain-Barre syndrome (luckily making a full recovery).

I've been in two flipped cars in one year and fallen thirty feet from a tree.

Also, I was bitten by a poisonous spider on the abdomen, and yet again my sac swelled to the size of a softball. Adirondacks + no insurance = waited it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Yeah, I've had the double hernia surgery. Pounded my female former pound buddy one night and my sac was more than twice its normal size!! By the morning it receded, but I went to the doc anyway, and had surgery soon thereafter. Make sure its a reputable and experienced vascular surgeon. Mine still hurts sometimes.

I had severe asthma as a child, and was also temporarily paralyzed due to Guillain-Barre syndrome (luckily making a full recovery).

I've been in two flipped cars in one year and fallen thirty feet from a tree.

Also, I was bitten by a poisonous spider on the abdomen, and yet again my sac swelled to the size of a softball. Adirondacks + no insurance = waited it out.
    I have one on my stomach and one in my groin. I didn't even know the one in my groin was there. The doctor found it while he was man handling my balls. Bare handed I might add... which was weird.

What do you mean hurt? like debilitating pain on occasion? a constant pain?? has it effected anything you do on a regular basis?

OH, and here is another one for you Metard.. I had Scarlet Fever

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdperson View Post
    I have one on my stomach and one in my groin. I didn't even know the one in my groin was there. The doctor found it while he was man handling my balls. Bare handed I might add... which was weird.

What do you mean hurt? like debilitating pain on occasion? a constant pain?? has it effected anything you do on a regular basis?
    Bare handed fondle? Should have asked him to give a lil tug while he was down there.

Nah, not debilitating pain at all, just minor sharp pains here and there, rather inconsistently. I had double groin hernias, so I got matching scars. You, on the other hand, will be an asymmetrical freak.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post
    Bare handed fondle? Should have asked him to give a lil tug while he was down there.

Nah, not debilitating pain at all, just minor sharp pains here and there, rather inconsistently. I had double groin hernias, so I got matching scars. You, on the other hand, will be an asymmetrical freak.
    I asked for the tug, he refused. And he did use the term "asymmetrical freak", but I thought he was referring to the 90 degree bow in my shaft.

This is a weird thread.