LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    sat on the edge of my bed and had a long guitar shred sesh. When I stood up, my lower back was sore...been three days now and the muscles down there are still spasm-y and, if I bend the wrong way, it hurts. Looked it up and it's called "lumbago" or some sh!t...anyone else here had that?

worried if I'll be able to pop up on my board...guess I'll find out in a couple days. Won't be sitting on the edge of a bad to play guitar anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Thanks Sel. Got lots of happy pills, plenty of time, a job I can do from my LaZBoy, my Pax by Ploom and a jar full of the high grade, about 2.5TB of movies at my finger tips, season 4 of GOT to catch up on and a South African lawyer who says that the previous surgeon who left a hunk of plastic in my knee would be happy to fulfill my life long dream of surfing JBay. I'd trade it all for a good surf or to be able toss my kid in the air; but as for what it is, it's about as good as it gets.

"This too shall pass."
    Yo, what kind of pills you got?

Always say, "hydromorphone or oxymorphone please, I can't handle acetametaphine because of the beer I drink"( vics and percs no good for liver, especially liver drowned in beer)

Hey, you need a home aid dude or something. One that speaks English fairly well....

Yeah, a female version would be nice, but that could lead to domestic problems.

I come help you, mister.

Si, Mr Gaffer, I buff pillows for you, and bring you food.

Man, I am so jealous of people with high grade mother nature. Really, it drives me green with nuttiness. See how I played the word green as a nod to mother nature and the color of envy....

Wow, that was just fantastic. What am I doing wasting my days talking to DYFY's and Parole Board people with issues? I ain't changing anything.

I come help Mr. Gaffer.

Do I need a passport and visa to get into Cullyfornia?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    and a South African lawyer who says that the previous surgeon who left a hunk of plastic in my knee would be happy to fulfill my life long dream of surfing JBay. "This too shall pass."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of SJB View Post

Always say, "hydromorphone or oxymorphone please, I can't handle acetametaphine because of the beer I drink"( vics and percs no good for liver, especially liver drowned in beer)

Hey, you need a home aid dude or something. One that speaks English fairly well....

You guys are F'n hilarious...Gaf I hope your J-Bay dreams come true and that the recovery time goes quick. Bill get out there and help him!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of SJB View Post

Yeah, a female version would be nice, but that could lead to domestic problems.

I come help you, mister.

Si, Mr Gaffer, I buff pillows for you, and bring you food.

Man, I am so jealous of people with high grade mother nature. Really, it drives me green with nuttiness. See how I played the word green as a nod to mother nature and the color of envy....

Wow, that was just fantastic. What am I doing wasting my days talking to DYFY's and Parole Board people with issues? I ain't changing anything.

I come help Mr. Gaffer.

Do I need a passport and visa to get into Cullyfornia?
    u remind me of the family guy episode when peter is a Mexican and goes to clean the hotel room lol.

You stay away from me Bill, I've seen Misery.

Well, I broke my finger surfing a month ago on a wipeout, so I tape it up reallygood like a catchers mitt, and can still surf if the waves aren't too huge or blown out. Haven't missed a sesh yet since the waves have been so small...

When I went to the rude orthopedic doc, he walks into the room, no eye contact, no smile, no introduce himself and he I guess looked at my age on the chart, saw I was female, and says, "how'd it happen, roll over in bed wrong?" jerk

So I said, "Yeah, while I was effing your younger brother" but I only said it in my mind. What a sexist and ageist jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Well, I broke my finger surfing a month ago on a wipeout, so I tape it up reallygood like a catchers mitt, and can still surf if the waves aren't too huge or blown out. Haven't missed a sesh yet since the waves have been so small...

When I went to the rude orthopedic doc, he walks into the room, no eye contact, no smile, no introduce himself and he I guess looked at my age on the chart, saw I was female, and says, "how'd it happen, roll over in bed wrong?" jerk

So I said, "Yeah, while I was effing your younger brother" but I only said it in my mind. What a sexist and ageist jerk.
    Right on Betty

This is priceless! I wish you had spoken aloud. What an arse.

Hope you didn't break any more digits when you swung at his head!

Slide on.

Yeah I know. I wanted to pick him up by the collar and throw him up against the wall. Ever the polite patient, I just said, "Do you get tired of looking at hands all day" and, since it was my F you finger, I just held it up to him...

nominee for poty or something