Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    F'd up back, only thing that helps is 800mg ibuprofen and lots of water

Quote Originally Posted by LazyE View Post
    Twenty years ago when I was 30 I had been sick of and on for 2 years and had been treated for all kinds of respitory illnesses. I couldn't sleep more than an hour or so before I would have to cough.I should of weighed around 160lbs and I had gotten down to125lbs.Finally one day I coughed up about a pint of blood. I went to the doc again and told him I was f*cking dying.They did a biopsy on my lung to figure out what was wrong and on Dec. 23rd I was diagnosed with a rare form of lung cancer (Merry Christmas). I was given a 10% chance of survival. The worst part to me was seeing my family's painful reaction. Long story
    short after 6 chemo treatments three weeks apart I was deemed cured with no long lasting damage to my lungs. It feels good to be able to breathe without coughing and to sleep at night! I know it may sound corny

but everyday is a gift and especially if there are waves!
    Whoa. You win. No one can top lung cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Whoa. You win. No one can top lung cancer.
    wow!
    what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyE View Post
    Twenty years ago when I was 30 I had been sick of and on for 2 years and had been treated for all kinds of respitory illnesses. I couldn't sleep more than an hour or so before I would have to cough.I should of weighed around 160lbs and I had gotten down to125lbs.Finally one day I coughed up about a pint of blood. I went to the doc again and told him I was f*cking dying.They did a biopsy on my lung to figure out what was wrong and on Dec. 23rd I was diagnosed with a rare form of lung cancer (Merry Christmas). I was given a 10% chance of survival. The worst part to me was seeing my family's painful reaction. Long story short after 6 chemo treatments three weeks apart I was deemed cured with no long lasting damage to my lungs. It feels good to be able to breathe without coughing and to sleep at night! I know it may sound corny but everyday is a gift and especially if there are waves!
    Dang dude, thanks for sharing, and congrats on the 20+ years of being "cured", helluva story man