Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Wow that's not how I pictured you, much fatter than I thought
    As soon as I catch my breath and waddle over there, I'M GONNA SIT ON YOU

Ooooo cheeseburger, never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    As soon as I catch my breath and waddle over there, I'M GONNA SIT ON YOU

Ooooo cheeseburger, never mind.
    Fatty like the cheeseburger? That's a good girl, here, have another!

I bet sh he is partial to hot beef injections. with a side of sausage lozenges.

Had a hole in my heart as a kid. Had to have open heart surgery to fix the problem. Now I have a nice scar on my chest that the ladies dig.

Stage 3 kidney disease but holding my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Well, I broke my finger surfing a month ago on a wipeout, so I tape it up reallygood like a catchers mitt, and can still surf if the waves aren't too huge or blown out. Haven't missed a sesh yet since the waves have been so small...

When I went to the rude orthopedic doc, he walks into the room, no eye contact, no smile, no introduce himself and he I guess looked at my age on the chart, saw I was female, and says, "how'd it happen, roll over in bed wrong?" jerk

So I said, "Yeah, while I was effing your younger brother" but I only said it in my mind. What a sexist and ageist jerk.
    POTY nominee. metard was right. Queen mum is over 60 (but looks 40 and feels 25), this is like some of our moms saying this.

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    do you have a tv

or are you just watching the book case
    POTY nominee. So excellent.

btw, we can use dis tread to talk Ebola now that the politicians and conspiracy theorists took over the "omg ebola in the us" tread.

scoliosis but i keep my core pretty strong so it is fine

Quote Originally Posted by CDsurf View Post
    scoliosis but i keep my core pretty strong so it is fine
    I too am slightly twisted. if you don't know pool swimming helps.

i've got a BEAST infection baby

Twenty years ago when I was 30 I had been sick of and on for 2 years and had been treated for all kinds of respitory illnesses. I couldn't sleep more than an hour or so before I would have to cough.I should of weighed around 160lbs and I had gotten down to125lbs.Finally one day I coughed up about a pint of blood. I went to the doc again and told him I was f*cking dying.They did a biopsy on my lung to figure out what was wrong and on Dec. 23rd I was diagnosed with a rare form of lung cancer (Merry Christmas). I was given a 10% chance of survival. The worst part to me was seeing my family's painful reaction. Long story short after 6 chemo treatments three weeks apart I was deemed cured with no long lasting damage to my lungs. It feels good to be able to breathe without coughing and to sleep at night! I know it may sound corny but everyday is a gift and especially if there are waves!