LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Delaware advice

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Maybe so. Haven't seen a lot of it in all the years I been going to AI. Then again, it's a lot more crowded with inconsiderate assenhollen behaviors from all types of morons than I'd care to witness.
    march/april…..october/november. nuf said. m-falcon mosquitos. and rangers. and out of control wildlife…
    here i go again….haha those two women could only afford one tent...

There's a surf school for old *****es down at AI. That's generally where your kind hang.

Images
    Thought you re-located to the dirty jerz some time ago....?

My 2 centavos on those lovely DEL beach towns, yes they are, and they are also loaded with pork. You go through DewMe Beach or any of those places even 5 mph over & those piglets will nail your pretty lil arse.

It's just one speed trap after another. Probably the only place I've ever driven where whatever it says on the speed limit sign, well, you better be doing that #.

Forewarned is forewarned.
    Nope, I moved back to Delaware about 3 years ago, and have no plans to move. Was in Jersey for only a year. It takes a bit to adjust to the slower lower pace, but I like it a lot down here.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewk529 View Post
    Check out the South Side of the Indian River Inlet.
    I've been there and it was all beach break. The Indian River is good for kayaking though.

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    Nope, I moved back to Delaware about 3 years ago, and have no plans to move. Was in Jersey for only a year. It takes a bit to adjust to the slower lower pace, but I like it a lot down here.
    where did you surf more? where where there more waves?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    where did you surf more? where where there more waves?
    Tough to answer, because i was injured for quite a while, when I was in Jersey. Delmarva feels more easily accessible traveling on Coastal Hwy, rather then having to jump on the parkway to travel to different areas. Jersey has more overall options, but I think I surf just as much down here and I like the breaks that we do have.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    I was just wondering how he could see his rod 30' out to see. LOL
    It was white, that's what I recall. And it def floated. What can I say: the dude probably would have wrestled a shark to get his gear back in. It was a bizarre moment in time.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    no acid involved. you can call baloney on me all you want but you could also show me some
    respect by acknowledging that a man who has 50 YEARS SHORTBOARDING experience has seen a
    thing or two. does your surfing resume compare? at all??
    My apologies, sir....my surfing resume doesn't compare, just wanted to make sure it was a real account.

Sometimes i can be a real wise cracker....in this context I don't mean a smart caucasian.

No hard feelings, alright.
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Jun 11, 2014 at 01:23 AM.

It was white, that's what I recall. And it def floated. What can I say: the dude probably would have wrestled a shark to get his gear back in. It was a bizarre moment in time.
    Some of that gear is pretty expensive, so I can understand! I'm sure it was a good show, none the less.

The entire AI wild side is always a show in the summertime. It's one nutbag after another. And what's with all the fat females in bikinis? Showing off ass slabs that look like IHOP meltdowns? What has happened to this country?!