LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is tomorrow morning gonna be worth it?

Waist high and clean...what does everyone think?

thebeaner21 Guest
    i thinks its gunna be fairly clean little "texture" but i am still gunna take an early look

Red face

i think that groundswell is supposed to show early, like 12-13 sec, and even at 2-3 ft that should still be decent, at least better than what we've had and with some punch behind it. just wake up and hop on malibus.com and check the report before you go.

The 12-13 sec, is that time between set when it hits the bouys?

Quote Originally Posted by Beef View Post
    Waist high and clean...what does everyone think?

everyone thinks you should get up and look for yourself!

lol...no need to start with the tough talk tough guy, im not one of these young kids...i was just trying to start a friendly conversation.

lol...no need to start with the tough talk tough guy, im not one of these young kids...i was just trying to start a friendly conversation.
    Im no tough guy or youngster. Surf or no surf get up and look or get off the prediction pot. No? BTW its summer and we are not friends.

lol.

lol.

Im a dik I know. Good luck with the waves at the lower eastern shore of Maryland.

itll be pretty good in OC so yeah just go out there and play around with it. it wont make a diff. if you go or not, so its up to you dude.