LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TJ Makes Atlantic City and Vegas looks like kindergarten class.

[/QUOTE]

****! i had my bachelor party at a grade school.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Once I get north of Point Conception and the San Luis Obispo area it starts becoming "not my cup of tea". .
    this is how I know you are soft

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Beach campsites in California are usually booked months (sometimes years) in advance.
    Jalama is first come first serve, and its a county park, half the price of the state parks

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Jalama is first come first serve, and its a county park, half the price of the state parks
    as are all the free sites in big sur.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    this is how I know you are soft
    why is that? Because I prefer the waves, weather and the coastline of southern California better? There is plenty of good surf and plenty of people that love Norcal, I am just not one of them. It's a fun place to go visit, but when given the choice, I would go south, again. If what you are insinuating is a softness because there are more trees, heavy surf and whatever in the Central/Norther area of CA, then that is a matter of opinion.

With that rationale, kauai is better than maui. Another 2 places that are very similar, but nothing alike. Same as North and South CA. I prefer Southern. every time.

drinking during the day at Shore Club in Pacific Beach is a very Bachelor Party-esque thing to do in SD especially during a sporting event and you dont need reservations or anything. They have frozen red bull things.

i 2nd the big sur stuff. there is a place called Tree Bones that has Yurts which is really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopio View Post
    there is a place called Tree Bones that has Yurts which is really cool.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

and yea Zach, SoCal was plastic and terrible imo, I dont know how a place so crowded can be so vacant

spend a night in LA and get drunk at the rainbow.

Effin rad!!

Thanks for the input so far.

To clarify - my brother lives in SF...and yes we are looking to surf and camp our way down to San Diego.

Re: TJ - this bachelor party group is no longer the swashbuckling lunatics of days past - many are married and/or have kids. Not sure they could handle TJ (properly) at this point in their lives...

I'll have to check out Jalama and tree bones - thanks mis and dopio

Cancel that gringo puss trip & re-book. Fly into POP (Puerto Plata). Rent a coupla vehicles. Drive 30 mins to Cabarete. Stay in any one of a number of sweet oceanfront locations. Hotel Magnifico highly rec'd. Walk to restaurants, nightlife, 6 mins to Encuentro surf break. If it's breaking really good, one hour to Playa Grande. Consult locals for that info. Be sure to hit Sosua for the insane nightlife & chicas. Remember: never, ever pay until the chica is ready to do the walk of shame.

Also consider Colombia. Yah, down the other continent way. Unreal.