LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Did any of you guys notice that Mosul fell to the insurgents today....?

We are all the American Sheeple. The pols wave the flag & call on our patriotism & send our courageous soldiers home in body bags. For nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Did any of you guys notice that Mosul fell to the insurgents today....?

We are all the American Sheeple. The pols wave the flag & call on our patriotism & send our courageous soldiers home in body bags. For nothing. Absolutely nothing.
    Spotted that.

Billions of dollars, countless lives, falls into the same hands we were fighting. Sick.

We've created the most dangerous power vacuum in history.
    Only a matter of time before someone starts lighting off big boys and playing for keeps. I suspect glass parking lots and Hiroshima Geiger counter readings within 10 years (tops).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    Spotted that.

Billions of dollars, countless lives, falls into the same hands we were fighting. Sick.

We've created the most dangerous power vacuum in history.
    Only a matter of time before someone starts lighting off big boys and playing for keeps. I suspect glass parking lots and Hiroshima Geiger counter readings within 10 years (tops).
    That's a pretty bad outlook. If you want those reading levels, just go anywhere within 20 miles of Fukashima, the levels there are 168 times those of Hiroshima.

IMO, lighting off "big ones" from any remote location (minus MAYBE china or Russia) would result in immediate incineration of the entire guilty parties landmass and most likely any missiles would be taken out of the sky. That is the "thinking" I think most people want to have. The thing we need to focus on in all of this is people getting something onto american soil. Not a missile, but something big and nasty enough to take out half of an american city with. That is why I am so sketched out by the state of the mexican border. I am not all up in arms about illegal immigrants hopping the fence... What scares the sh** out of me, is that there are DOZENS of tunnels running under the TJ/SD border and it usually takes us YEARS to find them. Meanwhile, the cartels own these things and they get to decide what moves in and out of the US every single day. These tunnels are so big, they are running 18 wheelers, packed with cocaine throught them on the daily. Human trafficking. For $5000 per head, they will fill up a greyhound bus and drive them right over the the SD warehouse district in the south bay.

So, if the US can't even lock down the busiest stretch of drug trafficking IN THE WORLD, not even slow it down, why should any of us be so confident in American "Intel"... I think, all in all, money aside, even Mexican drug lords would gun down a terrorist, cause that would f with the cartels money and business future. If it ever traced back to them, they would get run off the earth. If something went bad on American soil, we would literally shut the border down indefinitely, again, messing up their money...

But our government can't even control WHO or WHAT is coming into the country every single day... Millions of dollars in drugs and humans trafficking every single day.... What make us think its so hard to pay off the right people, or convince them that all you are bringing is some heavy duty computer or engineering equipment, meanwhile, that's not what really inside.

To be honest with you, I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of these tunnels and cartels have deals going with the US for intel. We let you bring X amount of durgs in everyday, while we look the other way, meanwhile, any information from parties that contact the cartel is exchanged back to the US government. I.E. some shady guys from the middle east just called our boss and asked if we can sneak a few weapons over the border... The US has to get it's intel from somewhere and I find it hard to believe that it is so "difficult" to identify an underground tunnel, that is 20 feet high, 30 feet wide, 3 miles long and has full electrical and sometimes a small scale railway in it... I mean, with all our fancy technology, we can't see images of whats 20 feet under our own soil????

[QUOTE=Koki Barrel

In absolutely no way, shape or form am I condoning the behavior of these a$$holes, but i can say for sure I've met some people who had power and abused it and if I didn't care about my life....I'd put abullet in their f^ckin' heads faster than you can say "fa-gina".

that is all.[/QUOTE]

if you feel strongly about that then you should buy that bullet today. heres' a direct quote from our
    president in todays NYTimes…"whats the difference (with America)? the difference is that these guys can stack
    up a bunch of ammunition in their houses."

and i can't get 22LR at my local store. again.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    scary indeed, but less scary with a high-power high capacity rifle
    and that warrants a smiley face??!!?

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    and that warrants a smiley face??!!?
    It does for me. Joy is the smoking barrel of an AR after a few mag dumps.

Range time = Effin awesome.

Images
    I love beer and guns any one got a problem with that? Idgaf this is America your opinion doesn't man **** to me. In Merica I can do what ever the ruck I want. Freedom botches.

Images
    #FreedomBotches4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    I love beer and guns any one got a problem with that? Idgaf this is America your opinion doesn't man **** to me. In Merica I can do what ever the ruck I want. Freedom botches.
    See Blasters gets it!

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    #FreedomBotches4Lyfe
    Hell yeah #FreedomBotches4Lyfe!

Images
    Hahahahaha Yes!