LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Normal when removing fins, but no way in hell it will cause you to feel the heaviness in the rear of the board and adds 0 weight to your board. It's in your head and nothing wrong with the fin boxes.

You are surfing on a modified boogie board, i'm pretty sure you could duct tape a ****ing tree branch to the fin box and get close to the same performance.

Water has neutral buoyancy in water. Don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Water has neutral buoyancy in water. Don't worry about it.
    If anything is going to happen, its going to happen out there - Capt. Ron

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    If you can detect the change in weight of a surfboard due to the tiny amount of water being stored in futures boxes, you need to apply for a job with the U.S. Bureau of Weights and Measures because they spend millions of dollars on high tech equipment that is no more sensitive than you are!
    i nominate mitchell for post of the day.

You guys are prolly right it might be new board jitters thanks for every feedback

You are sublimating excess "I wanna surf" energy. Focusing on inconsequential minutiae. Common when the surf sucks and you can't surf. My own personal cure is to prepare the gear for when it gets fun out front then put it aside. Then get a productive past time. Build a chicken coop. Paint the bedroom. Fix the leaky plumbing. Work on jalopies. Play music. Groom the dog. Build a sick half pipe. Work the shoobies for some cash and plan a surf trip for some real surf.
    Frickin' east coast summers.

Quote Originally Posted by garbanzobean View Post
    You are sublimating excess "I wanna surf" energy. Focusing on inconsequential minutiae. Common when the surf sucks and you can't surf. My own personal cure is to prepare the gear for when it gets fun out front then put it aside. Then get a productive past time. Build a chicken coop. Paint the bedroom. Fix the leaky plumbing. Work on jalopies. Play music. Groom the dog. Build a sick half pipe. Work the shoobies for some cash and plan a surf trip for some real surf.
    Frickin' east coast summers.
    Truer words have not been written.