LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boardshorts

Quote Originally Posted by Gfootr View Post
    Patagonia Lightweight Performance Briefs - under them. Then I don't have to friggin drop $100 on board shorts.
    I got in a discussion with some random dude about boardshorts after surfing one day. How we got on that subject I don't really know. He was telling me how great his $120 Hurley trunks were. I told him I'd never pay that much for trunks. He went on and on about how for surfing contests and on surf trips they really help his surfing. That statement right there should tell you the level of kook-ness I was dealing with. If you saw this guy surfing you could tell that his expensive boardshorts aren't helping him that much.

Images
    You can get compression underwear at the evil walmart for cheap.

compression shorts. sure cure. (Marshalls/TJMaxx for <$10)
    however for those rare sick-in-the-head shorebreak wedgy days when no matter what, your fillin your soft-sack with abrasives.... get some bag balm. f-Vaseline.
    http://www.bagbalm.com/

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Losttsol View Post
    I got in a discussion with some random dude about boardshorts after surfing one day. How we got on that subject I don't really know. He was telling me how great his $120 Hurley trunks were. I told him I'd never pay that much for trunks. He went on and on about how for surfing contests and on surf trips they really help his surfing. That statement right there should tell you the level of kook-ness I was dealing with. If you saw this guy surfing you could tell that his expensive boardshorts aren't helping him that much.
    You gotta see how much higher I boost in my $140 Hollisters.

I dunno, I'd rather have EXPANSION than compression in that area.....