LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Thumbs up looking good for florida

well florida takes the prize for good looking conditions for the upcoming bertha swell.
    A lot of areas to the north are going to have to deal with a lot of onshore stuff.

Many areas in florida are looking at excellent conditions - have fun.

Cool Yeah man... ish.

Even down here in SoFlo we'll see minor swell (Damn you Bahamas!) I'll be on the move to hang wit ya up around Flagler to enjoy whattever Bertha can muster. Gotta get outta the shadow! Praying for another storm to hang a little further south and fire some Providence Channel super swell at us!

Ill take what I can get!

Images
    south floridians - head north!

how far north?

how far north we talking? indialantic look like its gonna catch it by tomorrow night/saturday?

unfortunatly, i can't get out of work on saturday.... but i'll be in the water, sunday morning, Jax pier... DAYLIGHT!...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tfranks View Post
    how far north we talking? indialantic look like its gonna catch it by tomorrow night/saturday?
    ya, I'd say sebastian northward should get full exposure.

Big Ol' Tiger Shark Caught

there was a 14ft (probably less, but no matter, still big as F*CK) tiger shark caught about 2 miles north of sebastian inlet wednesday

here is the link:
    http://2ndlight.com/fusetalk/forum/m...&enterthread=y

i would continue to head north if coming from south florida.
    i plan on going to new smyrna inlet. it has been wedging great recently at high tide, and the reports from today are saying that long long lines are showing and some guys are getting great rides.

Cool Lame ass attempt at crowd control...

Quote Originally Posted by sab0610 View Post
    there was a 14ft (probably less, but no matter, still big as F*CK) tiger shark caught about 2 miles north of sebastian inlet wednesday
    That would be a world record holder if true... All other WR Tigers came from Oz... There'd be pictures and news if it were true. I know , I know, i know about the one from Millenium, but that werent no 14er.

I smell Crowd Control.

Images
    There aren't any 14 ft Tiger Sharks 100 yds off the shore in Florida, and I have never seen them not being there while I was surfing. I also happen to know that spinner sharks do not frequent the space-coast, and neither do bull sharks. At no point have sharks ever come within 200 yards of any surfers in the water. Sharks think most surfers are dolphins because surfers and dolphins have similarly-sized brains. We all know that sharks and dolphins don't mix. Add to that the well known FACT that shark attacks only happen to people who surf MY BREAK and aren't LOCAL... right?

Anyway, it looks like the best surf is going to be right off Ron-Jon's. It's going to be glassy and barreling there. Choppy everywhere north of cocoa, and flat everywhere south. Drive down 520 and you should be alright

Happy Hurricane Season!

Thumbs down Ron Jon??? Really? gag me...

Go surf Cocoa Pier... and North of there. Please... with all thousand other doods. If you do happen to hit CoBe- don't go visit Wal-Jon or Ron-Mart; spend your money with the locals who really care, really ride, and hook everyone up who walks through the Door. CAPE SURF!!! Just up the street (North fool!) a bit in Canaveral on the east side. Look for a decked out Surf Hearse and boards all over the parking lot.

THAT is where you spend your dollars on wax and whattev. Keep it local, its my home shop away from home shop.