LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 boards for sale/ possible trade

Attachment 11139Attachment 11140Attachment 11141Attachment 11142

6'0 (18 1/2 x 2.25 roughly) ajw quad with parabolic stringer. typical pressure dings, water tight.

around 300$

IMG_2512.jpgIMG_2513.jpgIMG_2514.jpgIMG_2516.jpgIMG_2517.jpg

5'8 (19 x 2 1/4)hs shred sled. 5 fin setup. two sides are glassed in, 3/4/5 can still work. Crack professionally fixed, water tight, no water damage got it fixed as soon as it happened.

around 350$

willing to work a deal out. willing to trade for a groveler or any good summer board.
    Text me 718 873 6439
    Hope pics worked not sure if i did it correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Donohue View Post
    Attachment 11139Attachment 11140Attachment 11141Attachment 11142<br /><br />6'0 (18 1/2 x 2.25 roughly) ajw quad with parabolic stringer. typical pressure dings, water tight.<br /><br />around 300$<br /><br />IMG_2512.jpgIMG_2513.jpgIMG_2514.jpgIMG_2516.jpgIMG_2517.jpg<br /><br />5'8 (19 x 2 1/4)hs shred sled. 5 fin setup. two sides are glassed in, 3/4/5 can still work. Crack professionally fixed, water tight, no water damage got it fixed as soon as it happened.<br /><br />around 350$<br /><br />willing to work a deal out. willing to trade for a groveler or any good summer board.<br />Text me 718 873 6439 <br />Hope pics worked not sure if i did it correctly
    WTF did someone do to that Shredsled? Are the fins just epoxied into the Future boxes? Did you pay someone to do that to that poor board?

the screw got stripped in the box and they couldn't get it out so this is what they just epoxied them. i know they defeated purpose of the 5 fin system

the screw got stripped in the box and they couldn't get it out so this is what they just epoxied them. i know they defeated purpose of the 5 fin system
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!

How big are those fins, my god.

Dude pardon the pun, but "they" screwed you over. A stripped screw and their solution was to pour epoxy in the fin wells? They didn't glass on the fins, that's not how you do that. In the future, if you strip a grub screw take the fin key, get some jbweld, VERY CAREFULLY WITH A VERY SMALL AMOUNT of jbweld epoxy the key to the screw, unscrew the screw. If the threads in the hole are stripped, seal the fin well so epoxy can't get in, fill the screw hole with epoxy and then drill that out and re-thread the hole using a 5/32 (double check this) tap and die kit.

Never take any of your surfboards back to the tweakers who did this to your board. In fact, who did this so the rest of us can avoid them?

Poor shred sled...creased and jacked up ding repair...a moment of silence brothers...please!

However, I pm'd you...

Oh trust me I know this is ruined a great board, probably my favorite one i've ridden so far. And it was when i was in florida at school so no one local here.

and the fins are the hs fins that come with it. they look bigger in the pictures however

Oh trust me I know this is ruined a great board, probably my favorite one i've ridden so far. And it was when i was in florida at school so no one local here.
    Eh, "ruined" is a term with a lot of finality. It could still be fixed "properly", the "repairs" done so far just make it a lot harder.